Photoshop Thread

Tribal_Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can record an ACTION so you just have to click once to size each photo

- go to ACTIONS pallet - in menu click new action - then record - go through the proces of sizing one image- click stop button - then all you gotta do is select each photo and play that same ACTION

-or go to file>atomate>batch and do em all at once

it helps to name youre action too

you can use this for any long procces that you want to do repetedly

-word

Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 13 2004, 11:55 PM

how long you been fuckin with photoshop geist? that shit is mad hott...

Officially - 5 1/2 years, real indepth - 3 1/2. Before that I was just fucking around and editing pictures and whatnot.

Compared to some of my friends (one of em made the Half Life 2 official site) I really don't know shit :burn: but it's good to hear some compliments with it. Self-taught on everything I know with photoshop and most of what I know with flash.

http://www.lasalle.edu/~aherns1/dartportfolio/start.html - my color theory portfolio in digital form which was finished today. Flash and photoshop. - see some of the other shit I've done.

There's so much out there that you can learn and pick up from other people it's nuts.

Thanks though man, hopefully I get good enough with my paint as I am with my photoshop'ing and I'll be in good shape.

-geist

Archived