your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ight this has to do with color place well if you want some good gold and silver paint goto dollar general or family dollar and rack that shit.

the kind i rack is called miracle and that shit has some thickness to it even in the cold.

and the caps that come on them are pretty sweet.

gosh i feel toy.

i still have a small cap stash from when i was a toy.

how you write make u a toy,not how many caps you have, dont trip over your stash trip over how you paint.

nah im not trippin over my stash.shit my stash looks like the great depression but i find it funny that i go and rack all this rusto and krylon and painter touch and shit and then i go out and rack a whole shelf of dollar store shit lol.the times are a changin.

As for the people with that testors paint. I racked some of the green and it sucks pretty hard lol. Great for when I am painting minatures, not when I am bombing. Are the other colours better? BTW I've got some dollar can that looks a lot like as well as works like the Plutonium G except that it doesn't smell like lemon and it is still bad for the environment. My cam is fucked right now but if enough people wanna see it I guess I'll use my shitty ass camera fone to take a pic of it.

Some knowledge on those cans... the style of cans...

There are regular cans, such as straight wall cans, like colorplace or other bargain brands and paper label brands. These are made by companies such as Ball (US CAN), Crown Cork Co., or BWAY. If you look at your normal cans there is usually a little crown (Crown cans), cursive Ball, or BWAY on them. These companies also make "necked-in" cans such as the normal Rusto cans or Krylon cans. Companies like these because they save space on the shelf, and in the boxes, due to the rims not obtruding.

Just as there are these types of cans, there is also a new can manufacturer that is building a name for itself. Rather than using a 3 piece can like the companies mentioned above, they are using a new method brought in from Japan, which allows them to have the rounded tops. This company is called DS Containers (http://www.dscontainer.com). Another advantage this company has is that it prints directly on the already made cans, rather than on flat sheets which are made into cans. This saves time, money, and inventory space, and allows them to have lower minimums at greater savings than the bigger, older, 3 piece style can manufacturers.

Rustoleum.jpg

straight wall

pr-Paint-Rust-Oleum_Stops_Rust_Gloss_Protective_Enamel_12_Ounce_Fresh_Blue-resized200.jpg

necked in

cantops.jpg

rounded top 2 piece cans

Archived