Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

BEARDO!

Beardo,

Just wanted to officcially ask for permission to make a several sheet poster out of that multi-eyed multi headed black and white sketch character you did a few pages back. Just so you know, i will make it into a poster anyways just to cover the ugly drunk ass brush piece on my doors pull down shade. Thanks for the poster.

BEARDO!

Beardo,

Just wanted to officcially ask for permission to make a several sheet poster out of that multi-eyed multi headed black and white sketch character you did a few pages back. Just so you know, i will make it into a poster anyways just to cover the ugly drunk ass brush piece on my doors pull down shade. Thanks for the poster.

Originally posted by xTc_Angel

i did this a while back. it's not graff art but oh well. sorry about that glare on the left side. the flash on my camera was on.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00392874f00000002.jpg'>

i used to draw my characters like this all the time. now my characters look sorta anime mixed with this style.

That picture you drew needs 1000%improvement. No offense, just don't post until you have improved immensely. Come one, who disagrees?

:lol: :lick: :eek:

Archived