Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know if your talking to me, but i made that just messing around on some waiting time.

its a done deal i made that with a regular black pen and just lines tell the image came out.

my sisters friends alreaddy took it as well so oh well.

nice chareks all.

That picture you drew needs 1000%improvement. No offense, just don't post until you have improved immensely. Come one, who disagrees?

:(

sorry..i just felt like posting sumthing i did in 8th grade..haven't been drawing much since then until recently. i know i'm not a bad ass like you tho. (sarcasm)

Originally posted by xTc_Angel

:(

sorry..i just felt like posting sumthing i did in 8th grade..haven't been drawing much since then until recently. i know i'm not a bad ass like you tho. (sarcasm)

shit, i say dont apologize, fuck that guy and post what you want, thats how it goes girl. Granted it is a little bit bad, i mean but 8th grade come on kids, leave her alone and go after other kids for posting shitty as fuck graffiti (sketches, haha)

:lol: nice, abort.

i like it but not as much as i like the last character you posted. i dont like the way welcome to looks in this picture. but the neverland ranch looks good i think. theres two different perspectives between the two. one sign is looked at from above, the other below. i think you should have stuck to one way. i dont know, just my two cents

Originally posted by onesecondple

shit, i say dont apologize, fuck that guy and post what you want, thats how it goes girl. Granted it is a little bit bad, i mean but 8th grade come on kids, leave her alone and go after other kids for posting shitty as fuck graffiti (sketches, haha)

ALRIGHT, man, there's one thing i always notice: people always take it easy on the GIRLS on this site. Now I would not have been as harsh if instead of her saying "i did this a while back" [her exact words], she had said "here's something i did in 8th grade".... and whos to say how long ago 8th grade WAS? I'm not calling her a 9th grader, just saying, if i was so harsh, where the fuck's the timeline around here? "now my characters look sorta anime mixed with this style." Well, let's see this new style. And it is now my mission to gain some webspace to put up MY shit..... And sorry for any uninformed dickheadedness..... Reply.

Originally posted by canfucker

ALRIGHT, man, there's one thing i always notice: people always take it easy on the GIRLS on this site. Now I would not have been as harsh if instead of her saying "i did this a while back" [her exact words], she had said "here's something i did in 8th grade".... and whos to say how long ago 8th grade WAS? I'm not calling her a 9th grader, just saying, if i was so harsh, where the fuck's the timeline around here? "now my characters look sorta anime mixed with this style." Well, let's see this new style. And it is now my mission to gain some webspace to put up MY shit..... And sorry for any uninformed dickheadedness..... Reply.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00290899f00000036.jpg'>

pimp frost says, "bitches ain't shit."

Originally posted by bouncekraze

She's my babys mama- she's 19

^To whom do you refer, xTcAngel? ^

FINALLY!!!! Got a couple drawings scanned in and got a web host set up!!

[this is the edit, i'm on the 2nd web host]

This one has the title right in it (just one of the details from the other [second] drawing)

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/12ozThing/Drawing/Mister_Horse.jpg'>

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/12ozThing/Drawing/TileHydrant2.jpg'>

COMMENTS..... NOW!!!!!!

i'll get my canvses up as soon as i get some sunlight and film, and of course the key ingredient, TIME!! 2 jobs pays well, but i have no time. I still never finished any of my 3 canvases, and don't have patience to paint anymore. I did best when i was sitting in a room with 20 other people doing the same thing. Kind of gives you some inspiration to bounce off of. I have a graffiti canvas which has it painted on a factory alley wall, from the view of standing on top of a bridge that goes between the factory 2nd story and the alley wall. a trial in perspective ot say the least. Here's mr. horse, an excerpt of the other drawing i posted that I dressed up one day. [i've edited the hell out of this and my previous post, so see the last one or mr. horse!] Let me know what you think of the other.

p.s. I like your stuff except the robots. I'm going to go take bong hits after i post this image. Just thought I'd inform you.

punk kid's jacket arm i did.... he owes me guitar strings. Should i kick his ass?

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/12ozThing/Drawing/JacketArt.jpg'>