I need help from some experienced writers....like BAAAAAAD!!!!!!!please respond!!!!!!

stiches

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=51038688&Sequence=0'>

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=51038692&Sequence=0'>

I have been siting here drinking and figured I would draw something. then i rememberd , oh yeah! I SUCK! This is all i could draw.

I havnt produced anything worth looking at and I refuse to waste paint on this crap. I know it sounds desperate but if you could just give me some pointers, show me some things to study or if you have the time to help my whinny ass, draw my name. Solarius I know you'll read this, help me man, im drunk and i cant draw. (not just cuz im drunk but all together).

Any help would be appreciated.

-Stiches"i know it's spelled stitches"Oner

mending my wounds, only to tear them open again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In my projects, my project thick

In my projects, everybody cooks bricks

In my projects, my projects thick

Don't come to my projects if you ain't wit dis clique

sorry bout that...

study caligraphy. it will help your letters improve ten fold.

it just sucks because this is the best I can do. All it is, is regurgetaded biting/my own sad attempt at evolving. I cant even spell. I am gonna have another couple coronas and go to bed. I'll bump this in the moro.

What works for me is to hang out with dudes that are good and let them make fun of me alot...after several years they would allow me to help fill-in their pieces (if I racked all the paint for them) eventually they would do my outline for me and let me fill in my own piece...and then make fun of me some more. This process takes at least 5 years ,in my case they are still making fun of me, but I am an extreme example. Oh, and I'm not sure this method works over the internet...

Archived