Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stiches

I need help from some experienced writers....like BAAAAAAD!!!!!!!please respond!!!!!!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=51038688&Sequence=0'>

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=51038692&Sequence=0'>

I have been siting here drinking and figured I would draw something. then i rememberd , oh yeah! I SUCK! This is all i could draw.

I havnt produced anything worth looking at and I refuse to waste paint on this crap. I know it sounds desperate but if you could just give me some pointers, show me some things to study or if you have the time to help my whinny ass, draw my name. Solarius I know you'll read this, help me man, im drunk and i cant draw. (not just cuz im drunk but all together).

Any help would be appreciated.

-Stiches"i know it's spelled stitches"Oner

mending my wounds, only to tear them open again.

In my projects, my project thick

In my projects, everybody cooks bricks

In my projects, my projects thick

Don't come to my projects if you ain't wit dis clique

sorry bout that...

study caligraphy. it will help your letters improve ten fold.

Guest platapie

i like it man i dont no why you hate it so much. the simple is pretty dope to.

personaly, i think your beeing a little hard on yourself... you stuff isnt that bad at all... just keep sketching, it'll come..

it just sucks because this is the best I can do. All it is, is regurgetaded biting/my own sad attempt at evolving. I cant even spell. I am gonna have another couple coronas and go to bed. I'll bump this in the moro.

Guest shitbag

getting good requires you to paint, and those pieces are not that bad...just not that good

dude, the only pointer you need is to go paint. the pics have a decent style, your tags are ok, and they are much better than some of the aweful shit that gets posted here.

What works for me is to hang out with dudes that are good and let them make fun of me alot...after several years they would allow me to help fill-in their pieces (if I racked all the paint for them) eventually they would do my outline for me and let me fill in my own piece...and then make fun of me some more. This process takes at least 5 years ,in my case they are still making fun of me, but I am an extreme example. Oh, and I'm not sure this method works over the internet...

Originally posted by stiches:

Solarius I know you'll read this

Me?? What am I good for, I suck! You should have seen this freight I did last week!

..ok..ok, I'm on my way...

Originally posted by etchAsketch:

what are you bitching about??

i thought it was obvious.

Guest ASTISM

Have fun with your S to T connections

all the other letters are a breeze

BRILLIANT!!! AS LONG AS YOU SUCK!!THERES ALLWAYS A NEED TO IMPROVE motivaton consistancy and determination! now go paint it!

Guest HESHIANDET

do your teeth hurt at all?

not bad though

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

do your teeth hurt at all?

see now that you've said that, who do you think Im biting? not to be a dick, i just want to know who I look like Im biting.

reminds me a bit of kwest from 2-3 years ago, sight, and even a bit like sensr, then again, they all burn this hard.....im not trying to diss you, just saying what i see, not bad by any means though

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this