VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cutslikedrugs@Feb 26 2006, 07:09 PM

user posted image

so this kid stopped ripping off neck face and started ripping off peace?

Exactly what I thought.

YOOOO. both of you suck, phake is more real than both of you, cuz both of you suck. neckface? you fuckin retard. whos piece is he biting? you suck dude, fuck off.

Originally posted by LittleBrainedKid+Feb 27 2006, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LittleBrainedKid - Feb 27 2006, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-On The Attack@Feb 27 2006, 12:32 AM

don't talk abotu that stuff on here.

... I mean it was it the newspaper hahahaha

[/b]

im sure those dudes would love for you to talk about their court cases on a messageboard

the point is, its none of your business and I know i wouldnt like a 15 year old kid talking about my legal trouble online.

Originally posted by marlboromild+Feb 27 2006, 11:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marlboromild - Feb 27 2006, 11:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cutslikedrugs@Feb 26 2006, 07:09 PM

user posted image

Exactly what I thought.

both of you suck, phake is more real than both of you, cuz both of you suck.

[/b]

no wai

Originally posted by marlboromild+Feb 27 2006, 11:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marlboromild - Feb 27 2006, 11:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cutslikedrugs@Feb 26 2006, 07:09 PM

user posted image

Exactly what I thought.

YOOOO. both of you suck, phake is more real than both of you, cuz both of you suck. neckface? you fuckin retard. whos piece is he biting? you suck dude, fuck off.

[/b]

phake is a fag. just shut up.

Originally posted by dr pepper@Feb 28 2006, 03:18 PM

you kids need to edit all your posts......why the fuck would you blow up other peoples spots like that??? u don't know shit so don't even talk about any of it on here...........

you answered that yourself.......because they are a bunch of KIDS

Originally posted by dr pepper@Feb 28 2006, 03:18 PM

you kids need to edit all your posts......why the fuck would you blow up other peoples spots like that??? u don't know shit so don't even talk about any of it on here...........

first of all, im not a kid.

secondly,im not blowing up anyones spot

lastly, you have no idea what i know..

i could be painting right next to you...

Originally posted by [mania?

,Feb 28 2006, 07:11 PM]

btw, did anyone see how the expert bombs and the seek piece on the 64 overpass (off of east carey st. y'all know the really fucking high one..) got buffed... they finally figured out how to get up there with some bucket paint... sad really. shit ran for a long time.

theres already some toy ass shit up there already. shame.

peace

mania

do you know the name of the new shit up there?

Originally posted by On The Attack+Feb 28 2006, 01:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Feb 28 2006, 01:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LittleBrainedKid@Feb 27 2006, 09:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-On The Attack@Feb 27 2006, 12:32 AM

don't talk abotu that stuff on here.

... I mean it was it the newspaper hahahaha

im sure those dudes would love for you to talk about their court cases on a messageboard

the point is, its none of your business and I know i wouldnt like a 15 year old kid talking about my legal trouble online.

[/b]

Im not saying anyone should be talking about it on here, but for being some random dude that is completely unrealated to the situation you are quick to jump on peoples jocks.

Ps. i might be 16 but i still burn you hahahahaha

Originally posted by On The Attack@Feb 27 2006, 12:51 AM

HPIM0847.jpg

What do yal sucka ass niggers think we could see maybe viddy lil some that dirty sumbitch nigger shit,,,maybe some ebay aker more bzee more ebay nore aker shit komer noresy nigger tags!

whatcha yall yo's thenk...ya'll some thanky niggers ..ial ebt gf nigger shit hell fuck cunt punch!!!

...i mean right on man!

ATTENTION

What ever your personal feelings are on the idea of posting links to newspapers, on this board it is frowned upon. There is no need to provide anyone with a trail of crumbs leading to peoples names or personal shituations.

if any of you get arrested im sure you would feel the same. Theres enought to deal with when it comes to john law, and you dont need all your shit posted online. Its bad form. Regardless of the informations availability in print or on other websites. if you wanna talk about it, do it in person. remember honor among theives takes some honor.

play the game the game the way it should be played or find a new online playground.

-heavylox

and the dirty dozen

Archived