VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo it looks like that nigga shit on that train and then said hey mom I'm a writer!

[/quote

Spew shit outta your mouth all you want gutter...until i see some images i'm not impressed in the least bit. It's kinda sad to see all these morons on the internet sit back and diss other people's work...when they need to be out workin on their own hands. Late.

Originally posted by gangst*r@Feb 20 2006, 01:48 PM

the only redone tag ive ever seen is in a flick on a fuckin message board so quittin yappin and shootin your mouth and let the shit in the streets speak for themselves...you shouldnt have to convince people of how up you are...son

its because you are looking on the wrong planet ... see i only catch tags on mars, i just take flicks and put em on the internet for dickriders like you and rcade...

Originally posted by Ruprecht@Feb 20 2006, 02:39 PM

Hey Darkhorse letz battle I'll do both of the pieces you can do some phone tags on the rest of the wall...

and you dont really want to battle do you?? think about how embarrassing it would be for an established member of the scene like you to get raped sideways by a e-thug handstyle biter like red one! like i said before, stay in richmond, keep doing your ziggy bullshit, and ill keep scrabbling on walls down here