VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by frijoles+Feb 22 2006, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frijoles - Feb 22 2006, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virginiaisforlovers@Feb 22 2006, 06:34 PM

it would make my week if you would post bzee's panel on that clean train. ill flicks by the way.

:five-o:

[/b]

your an idiot frijoles..

Originally posted by Doug Wilder+Feb 22 2006, 07:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doug Wilder - Feb 22 2006, 07:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 22 2006, 06:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-virginiaisforlovers@Feb 22 2006, 06:34 PM

it would make my week if you would post bzee's panel on that clean train. ill flicks by the way.

:five-o:

your an idiot frijoles..

[/b]

aint you gotta mighty big mouth on you? what r u 12 years old?

read in a whiny prepubescent voice...

"your an idiot frijoles"

ouch.....

maybe if i was 12 too that might have an affect on me....

but like i told your friend.....

I'm in rva more often than u r aware of .....

i suggest you be a man and talk yr shit to my face..

you're right.... nothing at all suspicious about people asking for photos of MTA trains on a site like this..... especially when its only their 2nd post. what was I thinking?! that NEVER happens on here..... cops don't come on this site EVER. U r soooo right... what was I thinking?!

Originally posted by Avancier@Feb 22 2006, 08:13 PM

Why get cocky now? No ones ever heard of you until last week. Let me state the facts. There is NOTHING special about your hand, NOTHING special about your throw, and your name, well, just plain SUCKS.

if you would actually read everything that was said, you may understand what i was really trying to say the whole time. in the meantime, keep bumping my shitty flicks and giving me a whole lot of undeserved internet fame, after i asked everyone to please stop doing so :$:

all love guys. lets get along, sensitive thuuuugggs, sensitive. nobodys a cop here. and it doesnt matter that much if they are AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT ANONYMOUS!!!!!! GAWD!

...and now Im on strict hiatus from this website until further notice, it gives me high blood pressure. bye

Archived