VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by the dark horse+Feb 16 2006, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the dark horse - Feb 16 2006, 08:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 09:45 AM

a buncha fucking emo/ indie rock/ ex-straight-edge hardcore hypocite kids trying to be writers

[/b]

BEANS 1 = THE BATHROOM BOMBER. That's what we all used to call him, he had mad rep in the Piccolas bathroom thats about it.

hey "ruprect", why not demonstrate that u might actually posses a pair of balls and fill me in on what U write. See I still have some very good friends in that shit ass town of your, ( even though id be willing to bet that your just another woodbridge/ nova tool ), and I oftenly come thru there, so I'd be glad to straighten you out about me one on one......

besides, I did leave a name when I went over the people who had gone over me, that is playing by the rules you idiot. so your whole little argument is full of holes. nice try though. sorry. better luck the next time.

I write Rcade... you write "oftenly", and you used to cross me out. Before I ever crossed you out...In bathrooms. It's funny. What can I say. And now you are looking to fight over it.

-R (friends and former roommates with ur friends)

PS sorry I can speak spanish.

you sound like you have some personal issues. im sorry i hurt your feelings jack. buck up, you need to be tough to make it thru life. personally, i aint stressing nothing you call me, you can callme whatever you like, it only makes you seem petty and proves how insignificant you think you are.

Originally posted by Ruprecht+Feb 16 2006, 04:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruprecht - Feb 16 2006, 04:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by the dark horse@Feb 16 2006, 08:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 09:45 AM

a buncha fucking emo/ indie rock/ ex-straight-edge hardcore hypocite kids trying to be writers

BEANS 1 = THE BATHROOM BOMBER. That's what we all used to call him, he had mad rep in the Piccolas bathroom thats about it.

[/b]

Originally posted by On The Attack+Feb 16 2006, 11:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Feb 16 2006, 11:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 10:12 AM

hey "ruprect", why not demonstrate that u might actually posses a pair of balls and fill me in on what U write. See I still have some very good friends in that shit ass town of your, ( even though id be willing to bet that your just another woodbridge/ nova tool ), and I oftenly come thru there, so I'd be glad to straighten you out about me one on one......

besides, I did leave a name when I went over the people who had gone over me, that is playing by the rules you idiot. so your whole little argument is full of holes. nice try though. sorry. better luck the next time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

[/b]

Originally posted by Ruprecht@Feb 16 2006, 04:25 PM

I write Rcade... you write "oftenly", and you used to cross me out. Before I ever crossed you out...In bathrooms. It's funny. What can I say. And now you are looking to fight over it.

-R (friends and former roommates with ur friends)

PS sorry I can speak spanish.

ahhhhh yeah, right, ummmmhhh, i did not say i write in richmond "oftenly", I said I cme thru there oftenly , but way to try and put words in my mouth. I can honestly say that you are mistaken about me crossing you out for no reason, as any one of the people that truly know me will tell you, i dont do shit like that. Im quite sure you musta done something or I would never have done something like that. But its nice to know you havent given up something that happened almost 8 fucking years ago in a bathroom. but nice try at the whole martyr thing. talk abut pathetic. so here you are trying to make a point about me being a hypocrite, by starting something with me uninstigated!!! how ironic!!!

oh yeah and who said ANYTHING about fighting!? i mean shit, if thats what you want i guess thats cool, but I never said anything about fighting. Maybe you shouldn't read into things so much.

uhhhh....im glad you realize you will be ok now.

oh and thanks for the grammar lesson here on 12ozgrammaticalprophets.com ....

sheeesh.

say what ever you like as i said.

and as i also said i never had any problem with u that I can remember, unless you wrote something else then....unless you're that kid that wrote daez or something like that... the kid with the tight pants and the full sleeves that used to be real into straight edge and hardcore but now likes being sensitive ,(instead of being a hardcore dope that thinks fist first), getting drunk and listening to the smiths...oh wait, half of the rva scene. my bad.

ha.

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 10:01 PM

the kid with the tight pants and the full sleeves that used to be real into straight edge and hardcore but now likes being sensitive ,(instead of being a hardcore dope that thinks fist first), getting drunk and listening to the smiths...oh wait, half of the rva scene. my bad.

sweet dude.