VeryApe

MrOzArK

Originally posted by On The Attack+Feb 17 2006, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Feb 17 2006, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 10:01 PM

the kid with the tight pants and the full sleeves that used to be real into straight edge and hardcore but now likes being sensitive ,(instead of being a hardcore dope that thinks fist first), getting drunk and listening to the smiths...oh wait, half of the rva scene. my bad.

sweet dude.

[/b]

yeah. u like that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 17 2006, 03:01 AM

uhhhh....im glad you realize you will be ok now.

oh and thanks for the grammar lesson here on 12ozgrammaticalprophets.com ....

sheeesh.

say what ever you like as i said.

and as i also said i never had any problem with u that I can remember, unless you wrote something else then....unless you're that kid that wrote daez or something like that... the kid with the tight pants and the full sleeves that used to be real into straight edge and hardcore but now likes being sensitive ,(instead of being a hardcore dope that thinks fist first), getting drunk and listening to the smiths...oh wait, half of the rva scene. my bad.

ha.

kewl beenz

Originally posted by the dark horse@Feb 16 2006, 06:52 PM

if you take elk, aest and sigh out of richmond ... you fools have got nothing (except some gay retro style that you all bite off each other) ... and yeah, maybe you got more freights rollin than us, but please leave the raw street bombin and sick piece styles to kids who know what they are doing

Red 1 style critic most def u deserve a medal please nigga just get someone else to do your graffiti for you I will do some pieces 4 u just send me the loot thru paypal 35 bucks a piece 15 bucks a throwie plus supplies... I'll lace the Hampton wall 4 u i cant wait its gonna be sooo dope

Originally posted by Ruprecht+Feb 18 2006, 03:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruprecht - Feb 18 2006, 03:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the dark horse@Feb 16 2006, 06:52 PM

if you take elk, aest and sigh out of richmond ... you fools have got nothing (except some gay retro style that you all bite off each other) ... and yeah, maybe you got more freights rollin than us, but please leave the raw street bombin and sick piece styles to kids who know what they are doing

Red 1 style critic most def u deserve a medal please nigga just get someone else to do your graffiti for you I will do some pieces 4 u just send me the loot thru paypal 35 bucks a piece 15 bucks a throwie plus supplies... I'll lace the Hampton wall 4 u i cant wait its gonna be sooo dope

[/b]

props dude .. youve been out for a while.. but for real..

i could do a better handstyle with my foot...come out to ham-town

pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz....

:king:

Originally posted by the dark horse@Feb 19 2006, 03:38 AM

hey man didnt you read the sign...

rcadetrash.jpg

and like bumpmaker said ... please do come down to the 7 cities ... i may let some of your shit run ...

beauty is in tha eye ov da beholda

nobody even wants 2 look at ur shit tho

so whats that mean...?

don't answer that it's a 7 cities rhetorical question

that's all goodnite

Archived