VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is everyone getting loud about lyes in here ... no one is disrespecting lyes ... you are the one who brought him up ... fm crushed shit hard, im not associated with them, but i can at least admit that they killed shit seriously in multiple cities ... stop bringin up lyes, that was a beef with one member of fm crew .. the truth is they bombed harder than anyone in VA recently ... accept that shit

i thought that Jerk charachter turned out to be a bitch ass snitch ass rat mother fucker so why does anyone care about his toy ass?

didnt that peice of shit write farm too? pretty wack.

much respect to the rest of his crew though... just sucks about the ratout.

Originally posted by the dark horse@Feb 16 2006, 05:38 AM

why is everyone getting loud about lyes in here ... no one is disrespecting lyes ... you are the one who brought him up ... fm crushed shit hard, im not associated with them, but i can at least admit that they killed shit seriously in multiple cities ... stop bringin up lyes, that was a beef with one member of fm crew .. the truth is they bombed harder than anyone in VA recently ... accept that shit

Ahhh shit go back to Atlantic Avenue dood and do some croosin'

Tagbummer.

hey "ruprect", why not demonstrate that u might actually posses a pair of balls and fill me in on what U write. See I still have some very good friends in that shit ass town of your, ( even though id be willing to bet that your just another woodbridge/ nova tool ), and I oftenly come thru there, so I'd be glad to straighten you out about me one on one......

besides, I did leave a name when I went over the people who had gone over me, that is playing by the rules you idiot. so your whole little argument is full of holes. nice try though. sorry. better luck the next time.

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 10:12 AM

hey "ruprect", why not demonstrate that u might actually posses a pair of balls and fill me in on what U write. See I still have some very good friends in that shit ass town of your, ( even though id be willing to bet that your just another woodbridge/ nova tool ), and I oftenly come thru there, so I'd be glad to straighten you out about me one on one......

besides, I did leave a name when I went over the people who had gone over me, that is playing by the rules you idiot. so your whole little argument is full of holes. nice try though. sorry. better luck the next time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA