VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 21 2006, 10:31 PM

can't forget andrew. even thouigh that's scmoo.

i mean it got heavy there when that wall at the hardee's was lively.

memo. ever. bust.

lot's of tme cats back then.

i've got a small handful of flicks from back then... i should get them on here.

Is there a TME thread?? That crew was doope.. Stare5 tags and Vines tags... They

all had a cool take on a sorta nyc hand I liked it a lot.. post any of those tags or whatever u have from TME if u can...

Originally posted by the dark horse@Feb 21 2006, 12:20 PM

sing it my man

redtidewatersm.jpg

before I go off on a tangent about how terrible your graffiti is. Go ask someone who knows, fuck, go ask phone. I would pit the biggest toy in Fist City against you any day. Real street bombing?? please.. everyone is better than you.

Originally posted by the dark horse+Feb 22 2006, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the dark horse - Feb 22 2006, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ill say it again...

<!--QuoteBegin-the dark horse@Feb 21 2006, 08:04 PM

... because i really dont care what you think ... im a graffiti writer.

so please shut the fuck up with the internet beef, im really tired of it.

[/b]

Peace peace peace come on guys I'm Red 1 I wanna post more flicks of my own shit to prove I'm better than Ruprecht 1 I can't do this if I get too heated if people remind me how I'm jack shit nobodys ever heard of me! WAH WAH WAH

how about this ... if you feel the urge to beef more, just write it down on a little sheet of paper and wait til the PMs work, then you can pm me ... i dont really care if you have a problem with me, because i dont really think your shit is that dope either ... so just keep this shit off the boards, bc im tired of looking at it, im sure everyone else is ... talk to me one on one and then we can talk all the shit we want