VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by On The Attack+Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by [mania�+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([mania�)</div><div class='quotemain'>,Mar 1 2006, 08:12 PM]

<!--QuoteBegin-Thorndike@Feb 28 2006, 10:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania?

,Feb 28 2006, 07:11 PM]

btw, did anyone see how the expert bombs and the seek piece on the 64 overpass (off of east carey st.  y'all know the really fucking high one..) got buffed... they finally figured out how to get up there with some bucket paint... sad really. shit ran for a long time.

theres already some toy ass shit up there already. shame.

peace

mania

do you know the name of the new shit up there?

err... no something that started with a D... it was pretty short. two or three letters i think.

had never heard of the guy before... im pretty sure it was basically shit, if it hadnt been it would have stuck in my mind.

[/b]

you anus, those were Guner bombs. but they got buffed too

[/b]

there was an expert bomb and a seek burner that got buffed.

the next time i saw it there was some lame ass bomb up there.

the gunr tag was probably up before that. and got buffed or has been put up and buffed since.

Originally posted by [mania�+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([mania�)</div><div class='quotemain'>,Mar 4 2006, 09:18 PM]

Originally posted by On The Attack+Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by [mania�

,Mar 1 2006, 08:12 PM]

<!--QuoteBegin-Thorndike@Feb 28 2006, 10:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania?

,Feb 28 2006, 07:11 PM]

btw, did anyone see how the expert bombs and the seek piece on the 64 overpass (off of east carey st. y'all know the really fucking high one..) got buffed... they finally figured out how to get up there with some bucket paint... sad really. shit ran for a long time.

theres already some toy ass shit up there already. shame.

peace

mania

do you know the name of the new shit up there?

err... no something that started with a D... it was pretty short. two or three letters i think.

had never heard of the guy before... im pretty sure it was basically shit, if it hadnt been it would have stuck in my mind.

you anus, those were Guner bombs. but they got buffed too

[/b]

there was an expert bomb and a seek burner that got buffed.

the next time i saw it there was some lame ass bomb up there.

the gunr tag was probably up before that. and got buffed or has been put up and buffed since.

[/b]

dude, you're talking like no one ever saw those.

also its guner not gunr

Thanky young.

Originally posted by doodlesmagoo+Mar 1 2006, 05:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doodlesmagoo - Mar 1 2006, 05:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-On The Attack@Feb 27 2006, 12:51 AM

HPIM0847.jpg

What do yal sucka ass niggers think we could see maybe viddy lil some that dirty sumbitch nigger shit,,,maybe some ebay aker more bzee more ebay nore aker shit komer noresy nigger tags!

whatcha yall yo's thenk...ya'll some thanky niggers ..ial ebt gf nigger shit hell fuck cunt punch!!!

...i mean right on man!

[/b]

Originally posted by yukmouth@Mar 5 2006, 09:10 PM

100_0102.jpg

100_0099.jpg

At first I thought it said Chew, then I noticed that it said Chewy. Then I thought, woah nelly, all the graffiti talent is located in good ol West Virginai, home of the inbreeding hill-billy hicks. I guess when your mother and father are brother and sister your graffitty is good. Keep it up Chewy, you will be rolling with the FX crew in no time!