VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Thorndike@Mar 9 2006, 11:30 PM

Who did smurf and some other dude go over in the piece next to the Lyes and Elk...in Southside.

And also does anyone have pictures of the piece under that wall?

there was a penis there...but it was destroyed by the little kids that like to play with spraypaint in the neighbourhood...ill try and post a flick of that prodo while it was fresh...

ok i got a shot of the elk penis joint with the characters all high steppin on the clouds shit was on lock. its fucking wack when shit gets dissed. prodo after that was sick too. cause they bring it again and again. i got a flick of both. when my scanners working ill try to find the flicks.. but someones gonna have to one up me on the first prodo cause mine has those weird ghost light spots, i dunno i saw that shit on the history channel..

Originally posted by REDandBLACK@Mar 11 2006, 03:47 PM

..already dissed..

...it sucks that anyone would diss that piece, whenever they did it...that was definately a fav of mine...in fact i was quite the fan of all the boris stuff...some body please post teh 'gossip central' piece if they have it...