BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah as in a spot you paint at to work on getting your throw ups fast or whatever..... i guess "practice" sounds stupid but you know what i mean.. its a waste of paint cuz no matter what you do its gonna be gone in 2 days... oh and by the way that blister is probebly 7 or 8 feet tall too and that spot is hard as shit to hit because of that fire escape...bumpbump

"PRACTICE" DOESN'T SOUND STUPID. IT'S YOU TALKING THAT SOUNDS STUPID. OH MY HE PAINTED BIG ON A LEGAL WALL, THAT IS INSANE!!!!!!!! TEACH ME HOW YOU DO THAT

Yea, Baltimore is a buff town... Tags barely last; and bombs? Forget it. Throw ups are popping, tho. They get buffed just as quick, but they have a bigger impact than tags and stickers with a smaller investment than a bomb. Seems like the best way to stay up is to write where it won't be seen, but who wants to do that?

I WILL TELL YOU WHO. HALF THE KIDS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS WHO. SO THERE MOM WON'T GROUND THEM FOR CATCHING A GRAFFITO CHARGE.

........................ i could teach you how to paint big if you want mudknuckles, but i dont think we would work well together..... i could also teach you how to unlock capslock...... just press it so the light turns off.... you can do it........go ahead ........try it......

just asking not trying to be offensive i love baltimore but how come noone really bombs here? i know baltimore is known for the freights but it be cool to see it on the streets besidesw stickers and tags

i guess your gonna have to walk around the streets and alley's and flick it for yourself.. the interweb is not a good representation of whats going on here, obviously.

pose... please don't do what voser, and sofe, and ways did... we have enough of them... earn your respect not the respect of other wack lil kids... you'll be better off.. believe me!

........................ i could teach you how to paint big if you want mudknuckles, but i dont think we would work well together..... i could also teach you how to unlock capslock...... just press it so the light turns off.... you can do it........go ahead ........try it......

PLEASE, TEACH SOMEONE HOW TO PAINT LOOK AT YOUR WACK SHIT. YOUR GONNA TEACH ME HOW TO PAINT BIG HUH? HOW YOU GONNA DO THAT? HIRE SOMEBODY THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD AT GRAFF AND TRY TO HAVE THEM TEACH ME. YOU ARE A WACK LITTLE KID AND YOUR MOMS DRIPPED STRAWBERRY JELLY ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD AND NOW THE CAP LOCK IS STUCK. I HATE IT WHEN FAT GIRLS ARE FAT AND SLOBBY!!

Archived