BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know what just fuck it im just startein off not to long ill call me a toy say im not down say my shits wack whatever im ganna go do my thig and you do yours you didnt get respect when you first started so dont act like you were never new to this hate all you want ill get up my way you get up yours

thats understandable, but what i think dcbench was saying is that you shouldnt post your shit until you get good. everybody starts somewhere, but when i look at the thread i dont wanna look at bad graff. internet fame is silly, and if it werent for 12oz, i probably wouldnt know who half the ppl who post their shit are. how i see it is unless you postin a burner, don't post it at all. keep it street.

So much arguing and beef, man...

I'm just sitting here on the internet and looking at all of these pictures and just soaking the shit up. Every single flick posted, I appreciate it. These dudes crush no matter how weird they are, and thats the beauty of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some internet-dweller who just looks at pictures and wishes. I actually go out and paint and write almost everywhere I go every time I skate, but man... some people are really amazing and get much respect from me for doing it in the first place. I can't wait to get my name up like some of these cats. Oh well, all due time and progression.

Keep the flicks coming, guys.

you know what, we all started somewhere, but just because you started a couple months ago doesnt mean post all your shit on 12oz. youll get much more respect if you put in the work and people see it with their own eyes and not see it for the first time here and have to read all your ranting and raving about "get up your way, ill get up mine." im seriously giving advice, stop posting you and your boys pictures, keep on doing your thing and eventually, if you happen to be the 1% that sticks with this stupid game, a couple years from now youll get all the dick swinging you ever wanted, until then, quit posting shit, for real...

you know what, we all started somewhere, but just because you started a couple months ago doesnt mean post all your shit on 12oz. youll get much more respect if you put in the work and people see it with their own eyes and not see it for the first time here and have to read all your ranting and raving about "get up your way, ill get up mine." im seriously giving advice, stop posting you and your boys pictures, keep on doing your thing and eventually, if you happen to be the 1% that sticks with this stupid game, a couple years from now youll get all the dick swinging you ever wanted, until then, quit posting shit, for real...

couldn't have said it better

sorry to the civilized writers i was trying to post some funny bmore shit i saw and of course tale had to run his dicksucker oh and bump that cuzin' shit thats clean

ATBIRDGANG

fuck you tale and all you haters

no more talkin from me

sorry to the civilized writers i was trying to post some funny bmore shit i saw and of course tale had to run his dicksucker oh and bump that cuzin' shit thats clean

ATBIRDGANG

fuck you tale and all you haters

no more talkin from me

Shut the fuck up pussy, Imma run my mouth about your whole crew whenever I please and ain't none of you gonna do shit about it. Worst part is that you pretend that's not true. Tell Kaos I said "Fuck you" before he goes down on you over there in TX. Faggots

loadoffunface.jpg

holy shit who did that

im pretty sure that would be MR BLISTER if im not correct. and its some dope shit......yo pose.....that wall at a certain skatespot....i was the first to hit that up.... untill those fuckin toys who outline in paintmarker zeek and pop kept goin over everything.....i kinda gave up on that shit... good practice spot though

yeah as in a spot you paint at to work on getting your throw ups fast or whatever..... i guess "practice" sounds stupid but you know what i mean.. its a waste of paint cuz no matter what you do its gonna be gone in 2 days... oh and by the way that blister is probebly 7 or 8 feet tall too and that spot is hard as shit to hit because of that fire escape...bumpbump

thats understandable, but what i think dcbench was saying is that you shouldnt post your shit until you get good. everybody starts somewhere, but when i look at the thread i dont wanna look at bad graff. internet fame is silly, and if it werent for 12oz, i probably wouldnt know who half the ppl who post their shit are. how i see it is unless you postin a burner, don't post it at all. keep it street.

exactly, I'm glad someone on here feels me, kid Rome is comin up, work on your hando dude, caught this the other day though-

romecaspatheorphansvp2.jpg

found this in metal heads

img1249en0.jpg

orphans were comin' out strong yesterday

thanks for not going over my streaks in the yard arek... Not terrebly worried about it, but whats up with going over kepo and my streaks, sek? I dunno if you knew...but I was standing about 4 cars down.

oh a practice spot is the best thing u can find.......work on your skills and study other pieces or whateva thats how u learn not over the net...and dont be scared to ask questions about how somebody did something.......peace 2 ALCO - DAME - STAB- AMEN- BAAL - BONK -THE WHO BOYS- EON-BORF- CASPA HOLLA- ORICL WHAT UP THE NEW G 35 X IS A BEAST. u dudes under me dont worry about other writers do your thing stop taking this sight 4 scripture it only opinions PEACE TO EVERY WRITER IN BMORE DOIN THE DAM THING. FUCK ALL THE HATIN WE TO SMALL 4 THAT SHIT

o god damn thats top pick is definatly arek haha.... bump ARE2, i see it now, i saw the are, but then the comment said arek so.... i had the privilage of seeing her, prism,nise,ugly,aest,thus,arek, and enue paint the shit out of that skatepark..aest did the most retarded good shit ive ever seen in my life.. but all the pieces are boarded up from wholes or half painted over....thats why the park is getting repainted.......bump JROQ26's comment....paintpaintpaint!

yeah i hear what your tryin to say ive just been recivin crap for so long i went off

but whatever u know u live and u learn about stupid shit for now ill just keep learnin and tryinj to progress

Bump Bilk^^^^

Archived