BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to the civilized writers i was trying to post some funny bmore shit i saw and of course tale had to run his dicksucker oh and bump that cuzin' shit thats clean

ATBIRDGANG

fuck you tale and all you haters

no more talkin from me

THIS GUY IS SUPER GANGSTA YOU SHOULD SEE HIS MYSPACE IT'S HARD AS NAILS. HEY THAT STACK OF MONEY YOU GOT ON THERE IS LESS THAN MY PAYCHECK EVERY TWO WEEKS, NOW THATS GANGSTA.

idk i mean i like to think of baltimore as more of a freight place too, but there streets are grimey and do have alot of bombers. Its in the middle of a few big cities so theres alot of different shit goin on at once

idk i mean i like to think of baltimore as more of a freight place too, but there streets are grimey and do have alot of bombers. Its in the middle of a few big cities so theres alot of different shit goin on at once

I don't see too many writers hitting up the main streets other than Baal, Gost, Caspa, Eli, and more recently, Grand, and Grand isn't even from Baltimore. Bump all those dudes

just asking not trying to be offensive i love baltimore but how come noone really bombs here? i know baltimore is known for the freights but it be cool to see it on the streets besidesw stickers and tags

Freights came later, but most heads know Baltimore because of our handstyles. Baltimore writers for the most part kept to themselves and really didn't follow the direction that graffiti was moving towards i.e. mags and video's...but focused on preserving older styles, developing more complex letters and schooling younger writers.

Bombs? You really need to go back to the KSW era. Also you need to learn about DST and the impact they had on Bmore. Not only did they destroy everything in site but they did it with style.

A city wide buff in the late 90's took out a lot of older stuff and for the most part anything on the streets. The westside had a lot of older tags/throws plus PA crew started to really go hard in those areas. Stuff used to run here, but O'Malley brought that to an end. It's pretty pointless to street bomb because its gone in a matter of days or in some cases hours.

Yea, Baltimore is a buff town... Tags barely last; and bombs? Forget it. Throw ups are popping, tho. They get buffed just as quick, but they have a bigger impact than tags and stickers with a smaller investment than a bomb. Seems like the best way to stay up is to write where it won't be seen, but who wants to do that?

Archived