BALTIMORE

robJ

but then again i guess dick riding is where its at like a lot of these fags on this thread...shut up and post flicks, no one wants to hear about bullshit music....i'll have that shoe box scanned soon and will have a treat for all you...it's worth the wait

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaos is a pussy, he'll jump out and talk some shit and when you call him out, he'll argue a bit, then he'll do a 180*. After that he will pretend to be the better man by choosing to "Drop it." With which he'll raise some final points based on parts of the argument that never happened or he'll change it all around. Its like he thinks that he can hypnotize you with his faggotness to believe something that didn't happen. He a bitch and Imma slap him when I see him, monkey looking motherfucker.

but then again i guess dick riding is where its at like a lot of these fags on this thread...shut up and post flicks, no one wants to hear about bullshit music....i'll have that shoe box scanned soon and will have a treat for all you...it's worth the wait

jeeez if i wanted to gte made fun of i woulda jusy post flics of my graffiti...

didnt realize people would be do touchy about a lil side conversation besides "your mom licks my dick"

that train is some garbage stop posting it...please

what does SK stand for? Sucking KOCK?

viva's right....there is 2 of your crew members on that train pal....and dont start this internet beef shit again....i wont get sucked into it this time....you got something to say, say it when you see me.

and fuck your MySpace homie Arin. ATB and DBK is clicking up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why you put your MySpace on private again? I was enjoying watching you and Arin court each other. You all would make a great couple. And yo, your boyfriend Arin is such a thorough G that he has pics of his family for the world to see. Real gangster steez. Ya'll deserve each other. Faggots. And Arin shwoing off like 5g's on his myspace HAHAHAHAHAHA! Your the man!! How long did it take for you to stack five G's. It must of been so exciting that you had to take a picture. Your a real money making thug!!!! Faggot. HAHAHAHA!!!!

i just found a shoe box full of old flicks, i'll get some scanned and posted here soon...plenty of old Daver, Meta, Meat, Lapse/Scan walls, old KOS freights, etc.....be on the lookout

I dont think half the people on this site should be gifted enough to see these pictures, anyways i was beginneing to get used to all the arguing..

As for the SCAN issue, fuck that.. Im glad him and DYER hooked up,they both put in alot of work. LAPSE shit was dope, but so is DYERs. I have some flicks but scanning is to much of an effot...

scan is far more known for his style after he started painting with dyer, but i liked his older stuff WAY better.

and did you really think either one of those bands was gonna put out something worth listening to?

YES. When I first started to notice Scan in Bmore he was painting with WR crew. His style was really clean and stood out from the crowd. As time pasted it changed dramatically to more abstract stuff…