BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAYS: ONE DAY YOUR GONNA RUN IN TO ONE OF THESE DUDES YOUR TALKING SHIT TO AND WISH YOU HADN'T.....

RUSK: HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK THAT WH MECA AND DST KSW MECA ARE THE SAME....

AND THAT VOSER HAND IS WACK AS SHIT JUST LIKE HIS PIECES, SOMETIMES I THINK YALLS MUST BE BLIND OR SOMETHING

hahhaha....this thread non stop has me laughing....

but for real i stay outta this internet bullshit....but ways, i dont know you bro, but i do know who mudknuckle is....and i have a feeling you wouldnt be saying any of this to his face....

mudknuckles i can also teach you how to offend someone because these "your mom" jokes are pretty fuckin lame and just make me laugh.... and you call me a little kid......grow the fuck up clown haha... o and i know your gonna repost this with some wack shit to say like... i fucked your mom on broken glass than pissed in her wounds... so dont bother...... your most likely in your mid to late 20's and sit on the internet waiting to find someone to fuck with, your pathetic.... you are so hard with a name like mudknuckles and writing in all caps, SHIT IS SCARY.... are you trying to compensate for something?..... i bet you own a muscle car too.....and have flaming skull tattoos......

AND I DRINK BLACK COFFEE AND STRAIGHT SCOTCH AND I TWIST LITTLE BITCH KIDS LIKE YOU INTO PRETZELS FOR FUN. OH AND I EAT IRON AND SHIT STEEL. AND I DIDN'T DO ALL THAT STUFF YOU SAY I DID TO YOUR MOMS. NOW YOUR LITTLE SISTER ON THE OTHER HAND...

YO ok, before you all sit around and act like i am starting shit with mudknuckles, let get this straight, ........ I NEVER started shit with mudknuckles, the only reason i ever say shit to him is because he always reposts my shit for no reason but to hate on it, i NEVER go looking to start shit..... if you really want to you can check the posts...... if someone dissed your shit like that would you just say nothing? and you know what i propbebly wouldnt have said all this shit to his face.. and niether would he.... besides this shit is retarded i dont even know what the fuck you write mudknuckles......and its pretty obviouse mudknuckles is enjoying this to, im sure he is laughing at my comments just as much as i laugh at his dumbass shit....honestly i dont want any "beef"....this isnt real... now im gonna go back to pretending you dont exist..... god damn...

^^ hahaha.

i have a rack of lapse and scan flicks. scan was crushing with lapse before dyer stepped in...scans style had totally changed. im not scanning shit so just take my word for it when i say their shit was dope.

i really liked lapse.... scans style changed? fir the better or..?

YO ok, before you all sit around and act like i am starting shit with mudknuckles, let get this straight, ........ I NEVER started shit with mudknuckles, the only reason i ever say shit to him is because he always reposts my shit for no reason but to hate on it, i NEVER go looking to start shit..... if you really want to you can check the posts...... if someone dissed your shit like that would you just say nothing? and you know what i propbebly wouldnt have said all this shit to his face.. and niether would he.... besides this shit is retarded i dont even know what the fuck you write mudknuckles......and its pretty obviouse mudknuckles is enjoying this to, im sure he is laughing at my comments just as much as i laugh at his dumbass shit....honestly i dont want any "beef"....this isnt real... now im gonna go back to pretending you dont exist..... god damn...

Your better start doing some push ups...

linkin park? kottonmouth kings? ....jeezus, might as well listen to insane clown posse....all garbage, mainstreem bullshit, cornfed mtv bullshit.....when the hell did linkin park come out with a new cd? i thought they had their 5 minutes of fame back when they were riding Jay-z's dick

Archived