BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YO ok, before you all sit around and act like i am starting shit with mudknuckles, let get this straight, ........ I NEVER started shit with mudknuckles, the only reason i ever say shit to him is because he always reposts my shit for no reason but to hate on it, i NEVER go looking to start shit..... if you really want to you can check the posts...... if someone dissed your shit like that would you just say nothing? and you know what i propbebly wouldnt have said all this shit to his face.. and niether would he.... besides this shit is retarded i dont even know what the fuck you write mudknuckles......and its pretty obviouse mudknuckles is enjoying this to, im sure he is laughing at my comments just as much as i laugh at his dumbass shit....honestly i dont want any "beef"....this isnt real... now im gonna go back to pretending you dont exist..... god damn...

PRETEND I DON'T EXIST ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL KEEP REMINDING YOU EVERYDAY THAT I AM REAL. QUIT WRITING THAT WACK SHIT YOU CALL GRAFF AND I WILL THINK ABOUT NOT EMBARASING YOU TO BADLY WHEN I SEE YOU.

Arab 07!

SOMEBODY SHOULD SLAP THIS GUY. IF YOU PAINT ONE ORE THING WITH A SHELL THAT YOU DID NOT FILL I'M PERSONALLY GONNA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING GRAFFITI? I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE HOLLOW THROW-UP WITH A SHELL ON IT SOMEBODY IS GONNA DIE. IF YOU CAN TAKE THE TIME TO PUT A SHELL ON THAT BITCH YOU GOT THE TIME TO FILL IT IN, YOU WACKNESS NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.

anybody got flicks of that smashed marc train? Made my goddamn benching day

i think i saw that in Union station as well. Was it Ether and some other MUL cat? If so i didn't get to take a flick of it but it was ridiculous

Archived