BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hold on em let me edit that shit fo your trick ass...

Hey TALE, baby I mean I'd love to holla at you when Im in town but I have to tell you I've moved on and your no longer my main bitch...as a matter of fact...your dick suckin aint bringin in the money anymore so Im gonna have to let you go ho....:lol:

Im a straight FAG? you....your just a FAG. Aint nothing straight about you HO!

When you say get off your nuts do you mean stop calling you out for being a degenerate, 2 kid having husband of a whore who likes to run his mouth? Or to stop calling you out for being a mediocre writer who thinks he's god's gift to graff? You know the writer that thinks his pieces are the hot shit even though they have unoriginal letter forms and usually bad color combinations. The pieces that look finished anyway.

You and ARIN have lots in common, he calls me a bitch over and over again when he knows I ain't and you call me a hooker over and over again when you know I ain't. And you guys are grown men.

I'm posting a pic, I owe at lest that to those who don't enjoy the back and forth. Dying to know what your windbag ass will have to say about this. They'll be more when I paint hotter shit than you in the town you claim.

2.jpg1.jpg

3.jpg done not so far out of state......... apes and ero haha smashing the amtrak lines..... i was on a road trip the other day into the middle of nowhere in omish territory pensylvania....haha the amtrak station was a rusted barn!...and sure enough there was an apes and ero out there.....unfortunatly it had some shit writin on it like bob loves sally types shit..... it was so far out that poeple didnt even understand what it was.... i will be posting some flicks once we go back out there..... it rained halfway through and we only got to one wall.......it was untouched though!

Oh, you mean the same guys you hid from back in D.C., those guys? The guys I spared you from? Their the reason you ended up in Baltimore right? You did move up there right after we fell out, you thought I was gonna dime you out, huh? HAHAHA!! Do you feel like an idiot now that you know I didn't. It's a bit shocking you don't appreciate it, which I have to say shows a lot about who you are and your conceptions on respect and honor. But yeah, I ain't down with them anymore, and believe me, that's a good thing. And why don't you pimp your wife. Try it though, soon she will be too old to strip. Windbag, you got nothing on me...and your new boyfriend ARIN has less.

Really is that so...and how does that make you feel? are you angry ?please tell me how you feel about this situation...

so I see your still frustrated with this thing...hmmmm...my ball sack is starting to hurt from you swingin on it now...Im going to have to ask you to stop....

Hey I know some old ladies that gossip and sow on their front proch you might want to hook up with them and talk about all the latest juice....hahaha...you fucking ho...

Archived