BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it just seems like bmore never sleeps we went to fells point and it was like it was 1pm

yo bmore is a sleepy ass city kidd---- i was down a few months back - took a walk around 12:30- i started down at hte convention center and walked for like two hours everywhere-- shit was quiet as hell i f i had paint i coulda killed it

mudknuckles i can also teach you how to offend someone because these "your mom" jokes are pretty fuckin lame and just make me laugh.... and you call me a little kid......grow the fuck up clown haha... o and i know your gonna repost this with some wack shit to say like... i fucked your mom on broken glass than pissed in her wounds... so dont bother...... your most likely in your mid to late 20's and sit on the internet waiting to find someone to fuck with, your pathetic.... you are so hard with a name like mudknuckles and writing in all caps, SHIT IS SCARY.... are you trying to compensate for something?..... i bet you own a muscle car too.....and have flaming skull tattoos......

yeah bump that cise / voser appropriating a new "r" / stab etc.

it's always nice when we actually get some baltimore city graffiti on the "baltimore" thread

Why does everyone get on Voser for his "R" ? That letter style is one of many that was developed in Baltimore and has been passed down over the years. I'm glad to see it still alive and hopefully spread to another generation of writers so us old farts don't have to get on here and bitch about learn your history:lol:

Bump DBK

Why does everyone get on Voser for his "R" ? That letter style is one of many that was developed in Baltimore and has been passed down over the years. I'm glad to see it still alive and hopefully spread to another generation of writers so us old farts don't have to get on here and bitch about learn your history:lol:

Bump DBK

i'm saying i like his "R" dumbass. i think it was mine before that, but before it was mine the right point pointed forward to the right (see jeser, daver, old-ass erase tags) now it goes up like the top of a mask lower-case "a" with two points (not the three-pointed crown or the anarchy symbol upper-case "A"). or course theres also the pointy R-head that looks like a penant, too... anyway everyone is sharing he joked about stealing a heart-arrow from me way back which was definitely not mine to begin with...

Archived