BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..Damn..that first one "Cheif"..had a grip of tags on the westside and Bolton Hill area way back......cool...

I was going to say I didn't think that was CHEK, still a very nice pic. ANDER was on top of styles, I mean he could really switch up his tags.

PaintPaint: Could you be thinking of SLAVE or SAVE? Had a very similar style to that purple tag, no clue what that says...Yeah its FASE.

KRISPY KREME 127:

Any QUEST or EVER pics!? I could shoot myself for not getting that stuff on film...:lol:

I was going to say I didn't think that was CHEK, still a very nice pic.

Any QUEST or EVER pics!? I could shoot myself for not getting that stuff on film...:lol:

I obviously had a little trouble deciphering that Cheif tag. What can I say? It gets pretty hectic after the E.

Unfortunately, no more Ever pics from me.

Just so you guys know, I took a fair amount of these, mostly the more faded tags, around 2000.

My buddy and I spent a couple days driving around, photographing every old good tag we could think of, before they went away. You guys should all go out and flick that one old, hot tag you think will be around forever.

I obviously had a little trouble deciphering that Cheif tag. What can I say? It gets pretty hectic after the E.

Unfortunately, no more Ever pics from me.

Just so you guys know, I took a fair amount of these, mostly the more faded tags, around 2000.

My buddy and I spent a couple days driving around, photographing every old good tag we could think of, before they went away. You guys should all go out and flick that one old, hot tag you think will be around forever.

It's cool, thanks for the pictures.

Archived