BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really understand the need to go over that real old dyer shit. when you easily coule have just gone smaller or to the left and let that old shit run.

who the fuck is dyer? if he wants shit in this city looks like he goona need to come back... banjo burns dyer...

Bump Banjo,Stab,Ride,Daver,Crye,Robot... good posts...

haha those dane's look nothing like dave's... fuckin retards...

and who cares about those dyers walls are only temporary! thats why freights are tighter... but don't let me catch you in the yards.. you toys go practice on your legal walls... hahaha..

emoh, whats up.. thats a cool graffiti piece you did there.. .also banjo... shit looks tight with that shit poppin out the back!

haha those dane's look nothing like dave's... fuckin retards...

and who cares about those dyers walls are only temporary! thats why freights are tighter... but don't let me catch you in the yards.. you toys go practice on your legal walls... hahaha..

emoh, whats up.. thats a cool graffiti piece you did there.. .also banjo... shit looks tight with that shit poppin out the back!

here's a NEWS FLASH for ya... freights get gone over and buffed on the regular.....probably a bigger percentage of freights getting gone over/buffed than virgin walls with pieces riding on them. if i cared more about graffiti or this subject i'd tell you to get a fucking clue.

:lol: i cant believe someone took the effort to do that......

It took about 30 seconds. To edit both.

If you "can't see it"......You have to believe that I am all for local scenes keeping their own flavor, that is really important. Seriously. It is a good thing.

But give me a fucking break!!!! Look a little harder.

It took about 30 seconds. To edit both.

If you "can't see it"......You have to believe that I am all for local scenes keeping their own flavor, that is really important. Seriously. It is a good thing.

But give me a fucking break!!!! Look a little harder.

haha....ok.