Hi

JessiRox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by JessiRox@Oct 29 2004, 12:22 AM

and he showed one of these pictures of this guy in puerto rico partying and the pics were so funny. (and the guy was so cute! :p)

Well, I was gonna go along with the joke and be like "Yo, that PR guy's a dipshit, show tits or get banned", but it looks like the joke is pretty much over. Plus, that bikini pic is actually quite bangin'.

Pictures of you hooking up with (female) friends are very much appreciated. Hi, I'm the Puerto Rico guy. Welcome to 12oz.

Now pucker up, sweettits:

hsgka.jpg.5eb828836ede5ac5af026058adf74d30.jpg

maannnnnnnn, you guys are like a pack of dumb jocks.

you've gotta coax that shit out of them, you can't beat em over the head like an angry mobb. ever hear of the 'catch more flies with honey than vinegear' addage? that shits word.

jessi, baby, please post the pics of you making out with your girlfriends. if anyone talks shit i'll happily put them in check for you. if you dont want to post them on the board, PM them to me.

as you can tell by my absolutely ludicrous number of posts, i'm pretty much like god here. impressing me will improve your standing about 100 fold.

i'll be waiting, thanks.

seeks/hugs and kisses

Originally posted by rental+Oct 29 2004, 12:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 29 2004, 12:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Oct 28 2004, 09:12 PM

If youre a bitch, whip them fucking tits out, or get the fuck off this site too, herbette.

maaan, she didnt even have to reply for me to know it was a bitch.* she sounds young and stupid. if she doesnt show tits, can you ban/eliminate/condemn her?

*unless this is a complete joke on the part of some other user.

[/b]

hahah, i dont know, glik0 as a mod is turning out pretty tots,,,,,but im with him and everyone else,,soooooooooooooo whip out them titties....

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 29 2004, 11:20 AM

maannnnnnnn, you guys are like a pack of dumb jocks.

you've gotta coax that shit out of them, you can't beat em over the head like an angry mobb. ever hear of the 'catch more flies with honey than vinegear' addage? that shits word.

jessi, baby, please post the pics of you making out with your girlfriends. if anyone talks shit i'll happily put them in check for you. if you dont want to post them on the board, PM them to me.

as you can tell by my absolutely ludicrous number of posts, i'm pretty much like god here. impressing me will improve your standing about 100 fold.

i'll be waiting, thanks.

seeks/hugs and kisses

hahahha, damn seeks, you just summed up the purpose of posting, its all about e-status,,,,,,,,

but jessi, he is basically right,

wow 4 pages of nonsense and "show us your tits" comments. but it is a 12oz tradition indeed. just like how rental chimes in and bashes the new girls. which i love.

i must chime in.

SHOW US YOUR TITS BITCH!

(you're prolly not a bitch but i've been saying that word constantly lately so dont go crying and take it personally. man up, its 12oz. get used to the insults because it will not stop until you post them. and dont go saying that i should because.....)

Holy fucking stupid parade.

Ya'll need to get the fuck off of the internets, because there are rumors on them. Then possibly you'll find girls to show you their tits in real life.

After all that, then you might be able to have some really long drawn out debate with them about nothing!

But until then.

Don't forget Poland next Tuesday.

Closed.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Oct 29 2004, 02:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Oct 29 2004, 02:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Oct 28 2004, 09:46 PM

You could always buy Earmuffs a ticket to come and sleep with you. He-bitch like whoa.....

This is BEYOND harsh

i have my mouth open in disbelief!!

[/b]

no, it's beyond hillarious.

Archived