Jase BA throws

BucketHead

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE LAW

THE LAW wishes to know why you bothered with the "no offense to jase, but..." when you obviously meant offense to jase. How could the second half of your sentence not mean to offend? If you're gonna say his shit sucks, stop being a little bitch and say it. no offense to BucketHead though.

This guy is funny.....

• 4 weeks later...

:king: why on earth would anyone be cool with some a little to late to soon to be acknowledged even to oneself .then the entire process of painting. Respect is self indulged and work is work, if someone puts in work then it should be respected. If someone doesnt appreciate anothers as art or GRAFFITI then who cares. It's not your work maybe next time you should actually make an effort, matter of opinions always cause tension, but only because somone doesnt want to admit self endulged faults...i'm just a loner jerk who doesnt know anything ...

i dont know jase personally but i could imagine him getting vexed when people go over his hollows. personal feelings asside though the unwritten rules of the culture have to come into play here. hollows over tags, filled in thro ups over hollows, pieces over filled in throw ups!

with the exception of california i find it hard to believe that you go to do a piece and a JE is taking up the only place to paint (even though they number in the thousands). of course there are exceptions, like the one car layup with a side against the wall and a piece on one of the open sides of the car and a JE on the other. without question jase is a king, longevity, quality and quantity, hes done it all. but if you do a full on piece over a hollow JE hollow my personal opinion, it is fair game, even though ive never done it.

I like jases' hollow throws--seen 'em now for about 6 years rolling by on the trains...as far as going over them,personally I would'nt..there are many other cars to decorate besides covering someone else's shit..C'mon,give the guy the respect he rightfully deserves..

• 8 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived