Adult Friend Finder

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JFKFC@Oct 21 2004, 02:19 PM

just work it on myspace. if you don't mind hot topic mallpunk girls and pretending you like thursday...you're just a few im chats away from tapping that ass. having lots of tattoos or being in a band helps, but if you don't have a lot of ink save your 25$ and use it to dye your hair black. maybe get a lip ring. and remember, you don't have to actually be in a band to tell girls on myspace you're in a band. going on myspace to bang girls only makes you somewhat of a loser, but paying 25$ to bang gender-ambiguous people makes you a total loser.

a good friend of mine did that as a hobby for a while him and another friend even started to battle to see who could screw the most dumb internet sluts in a month....and these are the people I hang out with.

Originally posted by Asiquan@Oct 20 2004, 10:17 PM

Find yourself a dirty whore from that site and get the clap! Then get back together with your ex...........give it to her! Take your meds........get rid of it........then get genital warts. It's all the rage in Hollywood.

I knew you would be in this thread....

this fool told me all about that site

dude go buy a thing of soap break off some chunks and put them in bags, then go to where all the crackwhore hang out tell them you got some rock but want to fuck them, piss in thier mouths, make them eat your shit, fist em whatever show them the soap in bags, they will agree to do anything with you just tell them you want to fuck first then you will give them the crack, fuck them hand them some of the bags of soap and leave real fast, its going to get real ugly once they find out its not crack trust me especially if you just shit in a couple of thier mouths, then guess what you got a 20 spot leftover, you just got laid, time to go hit the bar for a couple drinks. :evil: :biglaugh: :evil:

I met a girl from friendster, which I know isn't the same thing at all because she knew a friend of mine, but still, I met someone off the internet. We hung out a few times, and she seems pretty cool, so who knows...I doubt anything like us groping eachother will happen, but it doesn't stop me from hanging out with her to see if maybe it could go that way.

• 1 year later...

bumped this cuz i recently go on the AFF tip. And for the creator of this thread, you can contact initially with out paying money, its just a lil harder to go about... but it is possible. and believe it or not... the site does work, has been my sole invitation to a couple of interesting parties as well

Archived