Think you are good at getting away?

trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Thanks for the information Nekro

Originally posted by trackstand

Here is another really fresh one:

http://www.le-parkour.com/usa.parkour.mpg

Here is a link to the videos on their site:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/parkour/parkoureng...ish/page16.html

This shit is amazing. These guys would be insane writers.

thas mad body strength right there,plus that song is bangin,too bad it aint in english

ive never heard french rapping before. its kind of weird. but believe i would pay to see cops chasing these dudes.

*also, in the bourne identity, when hes at the american embassy and goes from the top story of the building to the bottom, is that considered teh same thing? it just looked a lot slower when he did it.

In France, i think the original group was called Yamakasi but don't quote me on this because

a. i'm maybe and probably sleeping on some group that did it before them and that stayed 'underground'

b.I think theyre called Yamakasi cause thats what their movie was called, and thats what they call themselves in the movie, but maybe thats just a scene thing. The movie was dreadful. The action was fun but the plot was that they had to rob rich doctors' houses to save a poor kid from tha hoodz who needed a heart transplant. They win.

Originally posted by Pinup@Oct 6 2004, 12:28 PM

b.I think theyre called Yamakasi cause thats what their movie was called, and thats what they call themselves in the movie, but maybe thats just a scene thing. The movie was dreadful. The action was fun but the plot was that they had to rob rich doctors' houses to save a poor kid from tha hoodz who needed a heart transplant. They win.

i watched the yamakasi dvd this week. The bit at the start where they climb a 40 story? building to watch the sunrise i thought that was good. Apart from that the only other good bits are in the doctors house where the guard dogs are trying to get them. The rest of it suckeeeeedddd.

Archived