The Kerry-Bush debate thread •_•_• Debate no. 1

Poop Man Bob

Here is my theory on the situation...Bush has been having some health issues, possibly a stroke leaviing him unable to speak fluently without problems, he tries to hide it as much as possible because there is nothing worse then a ill leader. Ive seen him breathing heavy and even almost falling down stairs in some news footage...somethin aint right...fuck you nay sayers.

oh yhea and Cameron Diaz is a dumb bitch...

"Don't vote if you think rape is right"

shut the fuck up hoe, let justin timberlake pump that brown star some more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

"These railroad lines were built by Sam Sloan. "

Sam Sloan

920 Belmont Avenue

Brooklyn NY 11208

wait, the same guy who brought us modern mass transportation is also the guy who wrote this (completely horseshit) 'rebuttle'?!

honestly, i dont even know why you posted that shit. if he had made valid arguments against what kerry said, i would have happily admitted that kerry made mistakes, but that was just a whole load of poppy-cock.

"BUSH: I'm trying to put a leash on them.

Here, George W. Bush tries to make light of the fact that he has been

having trouble because of the tendency of his two daughters to be arrested

for getting drunk in public and messing around with drugs and boys. "

the motherfucker can't even keep his daughters in line, and we're supposed to believe he can keep the world inline?! ohhhhhhh kkkkkkkkkk.

you said poppy-cock......:lol:

ok, enough of the tomfoolery!

Originally posted by seeking

a note on polls:

the polls they use in the news and shit, are a complete facade, peep game.

thhey only call people who have a history of voting, and they only call people who have a home telephone.

those polls do not take into account a single new voter, or any one that uses a cell phone as their only phone, both of which will be overwhelmingly going to kerry (especially the first).

if the polls are as close as they are with nothing but old people, imagine when the youth is factored in. for a while i was real bummed about this, but then i learned the truth, and the truth has set me free!

(all praise be to allah)

THIS SOUNDS LIKE MICHAEL MOORE'S SHIT PARAPHASED..either way it's true..peace

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good times, good times.

I wish I had a transcript of the debates with a time line so I might have gotten a little more than 20 percent of what you were talking about.

I didn't see the debate, well that's not true I saw the last minute and a half on C-Span Friday. I read it online and think Kerry definately scored more points, at least was more coherent and spontanious. Seriously though, tonight is going to be key to anyone who doubts Kerry won. What the fuck will Cheney say that can help Bush in any way? Impossible.

And voting for me is simply this: who's going to start more wars, Bush or Kerry?

Debates tonight I think might be tougher.

Will be more interesting to watch since there will be two intelligent people as opposed to one.

How often though have people been able to see Dick speak...from what I've seen, dude just has no emotion 95% of the time and he always looks like he has little demons dancing around in his head, thinking about his next step in world conquest using military force.

Whenever Kerry pissed Bush off you could tell, but what if Edwards pisses of DICK.

It would be funny if we got to hear another FUCK YOU.

Archived