The Kerry-Bush debate thread •_•_• Debate no. 1

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im not witty

i drank at three different bars tonight and watched this debate on three different tvs. everytime the band would start playing. time for a new bar.

kerry is kind of a douche. but he fucking PWNED bush like a fucking plantation slave driver tonight.

It's hard to almost not be with Mammero on this one. Unfortunately, I know all to many of my own family that I would rather stick a fork in my eye then to debate them on who is best for office. These stubborn ass people have almost had the better of me. Can talk the big boy talk, but they let Shush, Bullshit Hennity, and Fux do the big boy homework to make their own factual opinions.

The first fucking thing my stepdad said after telling him about watching the debate, "Bush said Kerry should debate himself." He actually felt like that was enough for him to get a vote. Assholes.

Good answer, hahaha....

Clearly that is not their only fight though. You have the flip-flop thing, not sdigning his military record thingamajigger, and the fact that he got a FUCKIN TAN!!??

***Take into account that I realize that W is way more of a flip-flopper than Kerry. I have been watching alot of older debates between Bush and Gore in '00. Hypocrite is the only word that comes to mind.. )

These are all fights I deal with on a day-to-day with co-workers and relatives. I guess what I'm looking for is the answer to solve their ignorance....Not gonna happen.

...damn...just got home from watching the debates and following coverage on fox news with some people that live down the hall...it was better than the super bowl...we had a bunch of beer, nachos and various snacks...kerry fuckin schooled his ass...the poland shit had all of us rolling, especially the look on kerry's face when bush brought it up the second time:...dumbass...this was supposed to be the debate that bush was going to win...i can't wait for the other ones...edwards is going to beat the hell out of cheney next week...don't fuck with a trial lawyer son!...

bush was fumbling over his words like crazy, granted that he is the president and gots a ton of shit on his plate, he wasn't as smooth as i would have liked to have seen him be.

kerry was much smoother and sounded better than i thought he'd be when talking about the topics, and he had some good points i thought.

i still dont like the way kerry looks, he looks like a dead beat that hasnt slept in 45 years or some shit, and his face is like 3 feet long.

bush has his downfalls and bla bla bla, but whatever.

i dont think im going to vote this year because i just dont buy into the whole my vote means that much. i dont really care who wins either. and im not saying that to be cool or to act like its not a big deal, its just not something im interested in. im not trying to be ignorant or be funny either. (so keep your comments to yourselves about me)

and on a final note, i think that kerry is going to either blow bush out of the water when it comes to being elected, or its going to be super close and bush will win.

im also going to look forward to seeing if kerry does get elected, how good everything is going to supposively be all of a sudden. (and i realise shit isnt going to change in a month or two, but ill give him a year or two even) and i dont think much will matter as far as what he does to fix the current situation.

but i look forward to watching from the sidelines.

...i'm just curious...for those of you that are non-us'ers...how big was this debate?...were tons of people watching it?...this was seriously the biggest political moment i can think of in my lifetime...everyone i knew was going to be watching this...i'm just curious about how global this was and how it was covwer ed in other countries...

...and tease...if you're not even going to vote then you don't matter...so just be quiet...

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i can post if i want, this is a free country.

:lol:

"There ought to be limits to our freedoms"

- George W. Bush

Maybe you should vote for Kerry