Worst...Gift...Ever

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i appreciate everything i get. it's the thought that counts, and the fact someone thought enough of me to buy me something means the world to me.

see.. i'm with that bro, but i was quite shock to recieve, only a small sandal keychain, when my boyfriend at the time.. went to puerto rico...you have to really look to see where it says Puerto Rico on it...kinda looks like he found the damn thing on the airport floor..

a keychain is something you give to a co-worker or some shit...plus i never been there..and thats the only thing he could think of getting me.

worst fuckin gift ever

my grandmother used to give her old trashed clothing to my mom as christmas gifts .

it was horrible.

the shit would be wrapped up!

and my mom would open it, and there would be a smelly, linty, bally fuckin stinky ass mothball sweater in there.

atrocious.

she also gave me some old clothes one year, with some really awful costume jewelry that looked ancient (and super tacky)

Last night I was bullshitting with some friends at their places and we got on the subject of how our moms would beat us with shoes and shit when we'd step out of line.

My boy goes on to tell this story about how one christmas his 20 year old brother got nothing but underwear from his parents. Dude had a job and shit and was doing ok but still lived at home.

So he picked up the underwear and threw it right in his mom's face. My boy's dad started chasing after him like it was the end of the fuckin world. My boy's dad Rocco is right off the boat from Italy. Mother fucker ran THROUGH two doors in order to whip the shit out of his son for throwing underwear in his wife's face.

He said half the door was on the hinges and the other half was still stuck in the door. Like some cartoon character ran through it.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I got a piece of charcoal for my birthday this summer. I still have it, along with the card that accompanied it.

thats awsome, knowing me, i would keep it as well. the humor i would find in recieving it would be to great to just toss it.

Archived