is the UN really a place where a guy like Zimbabwe President Mugabe gets an applause?

mental invalid

what the fuck is wrong with that picture?

seriously, inability to deal with nuclear proliferation, rawanda, sudan, milosevic, human rights in china, 3rd world industrail pollution, aids in africa, war in africa, global warming, corrupt oil for food program, putting their right foot in front of the left...

and a fucking devil like mugabe gets a fucking applause?

im a UN kind of guy too, but even i am begining to sort of see the bullshit behind the myth....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They had on the news here the Foreign Secretary Jack Straw shaking hands with him. Apparently though he didn't see who it was as it was too dark.

"I was sort of being pushed towards shaking hands with somebody as a matter of courtesy, and then it transpired it was President Mugabe," he added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3695678.stm

yeah the BBC have been pounding him over it...and justifably so...

though i do understand how you could just stick hands out there and not know what you are doing, but isnt that why he has aides, to steer him away from shaking hands with the ideological opposite of what you are claiming the mission in iraq is about and what the mission of the un should be?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by OptimusPrime

fuck the UN. its a farse. what the fuck has the geneva convention ever done for us?

^:lol:^

stopped you from killing innocent people?

NO

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

They had on the news here the Foreign Secretary Jack Straw shaking hands with him. Apparently though he didn't see who it was as it was too dark.

"I was sort of being pushed towards shaking hands with somebody as a matter of courtesy, and then it transpired it was President Mugabe," he added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3695678.stm

"I thought i was shaking hands with Nelson Mandela, but sure all them black people lookalike to me"---Jack Straw

Zimbabwe is a perfect example of what happens when you allow a megalomaniac terrorist with a fascistic, racist political party to control a country where less than 10% of the population produces 90% of the wealth. He redistributes land to "landless" people who ostensibly are deserving because they managed to survive a terrorist guerrilla war without getting killed; displacing experienced, efficient minority-race farmers who knew how to farm. Zimbabwe went from being a wealthy, food-exporting country run by people who knew what they are doing to being another starving, disease-ridden Third World shithole where it is not safe to drink the water. They must import most of their food now, and famine is just a drought away. Mugabe is a racist, fascist, genocidal murderer who openly admires Hitler. Too bad Zimbabwe isn't sitting on a decent pool of crude oil, maybe we'd go liberate them. Or at least liberate their oil reserves.

Allowing thousands of uneducated former guerrilla fighters to occupy the country's most valuable farmland is insanity. They cannot even support themselves with subsistance farming, much less farm enough to feed their country. Each U.S. farmer feeds many, many people. Much of the agricultural land in Zimbabwe is sitting idle, because the people who occupy it function at the intellectual level of third graders. They saw the land owned by the white farmers making them wealthy. The terrorists demanded control of the land at gunpoint, and Mugabe's government let them do it, even encouraged them to do so. Now they sit on deteriorating farms wondering why they aren't becoming rich, and the white farmers have taken their families and what little money they could get out of Zimbabwe, and left for Europe or Australia or the U.S. Adios, Unfortunate Zimbabwe. Your nation will soon be starving. Isn't revolution wonderful? The rules of nature are not suspended, unfortunately. Either work, and produce food, or starve. I bet cash money that they will be begging the U.N. for food, if they are not already doing so.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

yeah... fuck it, the world will always have it's problems, it's human nature to fuck up.

if what Mugabe has done is a "fuck up", then well all deserve passes on out transgression, cause not a one of us has fucked up oh his scale.

He came in smooth full of bright ideas. then decided to get rich instead.

This land grab thing is such a fucking farce. Take the land from people who actually work it and employ thousands to work them. Give land to friends in the government who then rent it to people in such allotments they loose the potential to yield the size crops that will amount to any commercial success to the small farmers.

Africa is proper fucked.

Land grab, as well as the persecution of the media who wants to simply report. Mugabe is an ugly, cataract ridden fuck who needs to die far before many other people. Where's a higher power when we need him? How soon until he dies? I don't think he's in the best of health. I read that dude just milks diamond money.

Rhodesia sucked, but was little different than Zimbabwe

With the notable exception that all the fascists were white. Now the great pan-African revolution and struggle for dignity winds up being a big scam so that Mugabe and all of his asshole tribal leader friends can become filthy rich oligarchs at tremendous cost to the people of Zimbabwe. Where's a decent long-range rifleman when you need one?

Archived