Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
charles_bronson

dumpsterdiving

Seriously go to flower stores they are always throwing away roses you can give to people. Also go to the DMV or hospitals just be careful of broken glass.

Man i dont stoop low enough to dumpster dive for food, however i dunpster divefor electronic devices, cool shit, stickers, and metal stuff. The best places to dumpster dive are in buisness parks and computer places.

Here is some of the shit i have found in dumpsters:

A roll of about 1000 stickers.

1 fully working VGA computer moniter

Bike parts

Working car batteries

about 250 working floppy disks

abunch of other shit. I dont dumpster dive in dirty dumpsters taht have food or other rotting materials in them, only like busness dumpsters and shit.

Guest platapie

for a second i thaught you were goign to be driving a dump truck.haha. i bet that job pays pretty well. any1 know?

some old phreaking zines have great things on dumpster diving, i have to find them. I recall one issue of 2600 i have that describes this fairly well. Ill get back to you guys.

Guest wakassOATH

stay away from needles and used condoms..

Originally posted by platapie

for a second i thaught you were goign to be driving a dump truck.haha. i bet that job pays pretty well. any1 know?

I don't really know about Dumptruck Drivers. But Garbage men start out at like $17 an hour here. I thought about doing it once then I realized it isn't worth smelling like a rotting corpse covered in fecal matter and rotten fish baking in 110 degree sun everyday.

i found 10 2000 burton snowboards...... i mean they fell off the truck.. i mean i didnt steal anything.... whoops

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this