- ATHENS 2004 - OLYMPIC GAMES -megathread-

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Re: ATHENS 2004 -megathread-

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Where are you located?

Downtown:dazed:

Arcel, it wouldnt be illegal but it would definatelly draw some attention on you if you know what i mean.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tesseract

The olympics started on that rubbish country and this year they're coming back home. you better recognise you biggot..

Hev, we have the biggest security budget any country that held the olympics ever had, on top of that we're the smaller-poorer country to organise the event in modern history. Shits tight as hell, you see zeppelin planes and choppers flying all the time, cops everywhere, cameras every 100 meters, NATO awacks monitoring the whole damn area, all the worlds secret service agencies are here...however as proven in the past you can never be safe against a terrorist hit, for all that matters the security couldnt be anymore hysterical. It better be safe cause all of us will pay that shit on taxes far more pumped, it better be worth it.

this would be interesting to watch unfold..

like you said youo can never be to sure because there are people who are willing to die or even get caught just as long as they pull something off...

i would be interested in seeing you post some picture from around the city of whats going on..

Originally posted by sneak

i was thinking earlier to ask you just how safe you felt being in Athens right now tess...

I cant see anything happening, myself but I really dont want to say that :o

when i was like 10 we used to scam that game so bad, poking holes in cups and saying they were leaking, but keeping the stickers . . . worked about four or five times until their manager caught on . . . same with the monopoly game . . .

go canada

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahahaha, dude Tesser... congratulations.

You guys now hold the record for sparking up the biggest joint in the history of mankind.

fuck bob costas, fuck katie kouric and fuck nbc. they completely talked through canada's entrance into the stadium.

i mean they told me that qatar can be pronounced in 4 different ways, kuwait is now letting females compete, and laos is only one of 5 communist countries left in the world. can't even mention us? homos.

if mamerro wasn't giving neato hints for whats to come, i'd turn this crap off right now.

ok, i feel better now.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by El Producto

dude, that opening ceremony sucked...it was like 3 hours of a load of people waving at the crowd followed by some fieworks...

Dude, thats what opening ceremonies are all about... Havent you watched them before? The "load of people" are the best athletes this world has to offer, all brought together in unity to compete in noble sports.

This one was great, cool show, nice walk-ins, supercool lightening of the flame and mindblowing fireworks.

Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mr.yuck

Does McDonalds have that olympics sticker game yet?

Has anyone seen the McDonalds commercial where the kid is talking to his Dad from a hotel room seeming all nervous but excited. It speaks on the olympics in some fashion in the opeing few seconds. The father tells him 'you earned it, you worked hard for where you've gotten' or some shit. Than the commercial leads into the kid being a McDonalds diplomat, he is not an athlete but one of the chosen burger flipper diplomats sent to greece to serve Big Macs....

The commercial is great in that it is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen...

http://www.hmz.stuph.org/ranimg/mcdonalds.jpg'>

Guest imported_Tesseract

Big ups to Europe for having my back over this, the opening ceremony was fuckin dope, the city is beautifull and it all moves smooth like its suposed to. Lets see who'll gonna take the gold!

Archived