phillies blunts

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

Well dirty you big chief is making a type of home style keefe. Heres a little tidbit. make a box with two sections, the bottom should be glass, the section that goes on top of that should be a fine mesh screen, then place your dankest stickiest herb on top of the screen, now place a lid over the top of the weed, shut and shake. This takes a little time and effort but it pays off. You should now have weed that is still smokeable, and glass covered in THC crystals. This will fuck you up, no matter how many blunts you blaze,this will take you to the darkside.

If that is too complicated get a marinol perscription.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those little hairs off of bad ass kind buds is what they make hash out of. What CATS said is a way to get the little hairs off....I've never heard of that, good idea. I've broken up weed really good and soaked it in 95% alcohol, drained, then evaporated the green alcohol. I put some of the "oil" on a joint, and I was blazed. Way to elevate your mind--THC oil.

for j's you get dem paperz wit da wires, blunts you go with optimos, tampas, or if y0our cheap abrown paper bag. So the question here should be what is the weirdest thing youve smoked out of..:yum:

OK let me set a couple things staright...when u do the mesh screen and glass thing...it is not THC crystals, it is the resin glands of the buds, its called kif. Kif can then be heated and pressed into hash, but dont think u can press 2 grams through the screen and get a gram of hash...it takes a hole lot more than u think. Heres a little trick too...do the screen thing and get all the trichomes(resin glands or hairs) out and stcik them in a gel cap(the ones u can pull apart, empty out and refill with the trichomes) then make sure u have sum luctose in ur system(fatty shit, like pizza) and take one or two, but if ur dumbass decides to take more than 2 go ahead and do blame me when u pass the fuck out and swallow ur tongue or sumthin. Have fun...

Almost there

Now that more people know, lets break it down. I like to line a blunt with the keefe- It makes it nice. You can top bowls if you like for that added realaxation. The word was intentionally mispelled for the grammar police, I hope you understand.

• 1 year later...

Archived