Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

phillies blunts

Guest fr8lover

i go with the orange zig zags, dutch masters or a nice hollowed black and mild with about a 1/2 inch of tobacco at the end for flavor..ahhhhh

Guest Steely Dan

OH SHIT! hollowed out black and milds, your bringing back the high school days.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, blunts are so 95. heroin is the new shit...

you are right!:D

Man I like touse those blunt rolling papers dipped in honey oil. Makes for a nice smoke and good times in a circle of friends.;) :crazy: :idea: :king:

Guest --zeSto--

Those special paper (like flavored and shit)

are just plain garbage!! The glue is so weak

it usually unrolls halfway through. You can get it

too we or shit just turns useless.

I'd rather use a vogue or players or even export paper

before some orange flavored shit.

Zig's greens are just too damn intense. It's like making paper mache.

at least no one has been ghetto enough to say tops rolling papers or some stupid shit like that. :eek:

Originally posted by CATS

Man I like touse those blunt rolling papers dipped in honey oil. Makes for a nice smoke and good times in a circle of friends.;) :crazy: :idea: :king:

yea or you can just use a little bit of honey instead of spit to seal any paper.

but also i dont think the honey is what makes that so fun.....ive got a feelin its tha weed.;) :dazed: :yum: :lick:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

yea or you can just use a little bit of honey instead of spit to seal any paper.

but also i dont think the honey is what makes that so fun.....ive got a feelin its tha weed

no sir... HONEY OIL

If you dont know...

keefe- anyone who doesnt know, thisis pure thc crystals, mmm mmm good. :dazed: :spent: :spent: :huh?: :yum: :lick:

broke ass me... sticks to swisher sweets... (add honey or don't) - sometimes a vega... but I will ALWAYS smoke blunts over a joint any day.

optimos dutchmasters and sometimes backwoods are the way to go. i cant stand phillies they make weed that tastes like shit taste even more like shit, and those rolling blunt things are always so dry i think its a waste of your dollar.

ever since i got a roor, blunts and joints have gone out the window. two hits off the roor set me straight for hours. but i do love blunts, i tend to go with dutchies. and my grinder should be arriving by the end of the week, so i got a feeling a few more blunts and a few less bong hits are gonna have to go down when that comes in. $15 including shipping, worth every cent. i'm never gonna break up weed again.

Guest MyNer

phillies suck my boy its all about the optimos

WTF IS A ROOR im sorry i dont know what that is or maybe i do and just dont know it yet....... is it one of those electrical pipes or something?:confused:

Guest Remy Martin

dutchs, black and milds, chocolate phillys, swishers are my favorite.

they hurt your lungs after a while.

ROOR is a water pipe manufacturer that makes all glass pipes. Downstem, bowl, and the pipe itself. They are pretty dope and hit hella clean. A little pricey and hard to replace broken bowls and stuff.

WHen i roll a j im all about the rizzla king size. i dont like philly's too much, i hate the taste. i also enjoy bongs and glass bowls...i love glass tho cuz u get the real taste of the herb and nuthing else...just the bud.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this