Now I've Seen it All: Krispy Kreme Unveils Drinkable Doughnut

TheoHuxtable

What will the fatasses come up with next?

----------------------------------

FilmFodder.com

Krispy Kreme Unveils Doughnut Drink

I don't get the Krispy Kreme fanaticism spreading across the country. Sure, they're tasty little nuggets of artery goo, but the company's glazed doughnuts are still just doughnuts.

And now Krispy Kreme has gone too far. CNNMoney says the doughnut maker has taken the wraps off of a new frozen drink version of its glazed confection. Yes, it's a liquid doughnut.

The drink doughnut -- known as the Original Kreme -- is lauded on the Krispy Kreme site: "Our signature taste, which defines our Original Glazed doughnuts, is captured in a creamy, frozen blend. This drink is rich with just the right balance of flavor and sweetness."

CNNMoney notes that a 12-ounce cup of Original Kreme has 440 calories and 70 grams of carbs. A single Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut has 220 calories and 22 grams of carbs. I currently have 44 ounces of vomit in my mouth. -- Mac

Posted by mac at July 21, 2004 08:44 PM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The Main Man

^^^ TELL ME IF YOUR A WOMAN OR NOT CAUSE IF NOT THEN THAT POST IS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE HOMO UNDERTONES THREAD

BLAM!

Uhh I'm not a woman. Sometimes guys like to gain weight? I'm trying this GNC shit that's soo damn thick.

Fucking retard.

I'd try it, I bet it's good. I have a big sweet tooth.

Incidently, I have a great story to tell:

My friend told me today that a while back, one of our other friends, "Rick", we're gonna call him. Rick ate a stick of butter dipped in whip cream as a sort of "I'm gonna go eat worms" type of deal.... anyhow, he got all sick because of it, and had to go to the hospital that night, he had suffered a minor heart attack and the doctor was amazed because Rick is too young to have a heart attack.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by azert

Did I say too damn thick? No, read it again.

Please post some more so you're banned faster.

But he's funny and you're trying to talk about lifting weights...

Well ok, "Michael", I'm here to officially tell you that you should calm your nerve. Learn to embrace life, and relax like for real. The mods are gonna run your sweet ass through if you keep posting nonsense. Mk sugar booger? Goodnight.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Teh0wnz

he had suffered a minor heart attack

:eek:

dayum!

didnt homer simpson

do that too? eat butter.

Originally posted by Teh0wnz

Well ok, "Michael", I'm here to officially tell you that you should calm your nerve. Learn to embrace life, and relax like for real. The mods are gonna run your sweet ass through if you keep posting nonsense. Mk sugar booger? Goodnight.

holy shit, it's Official!

I think this thread should be renamed:

"Now Ive Seen It All: Krispy Kreme Thinks of New Ways To Kill People"

God, I dont care how thin you are, if youre eating one of those once a week, or one of those shakes, youre just asking for some kind of heart problem. Unhealthy.

Archived