Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow some strong words being thrown around here and to single out DTS crew in

particular is just unfair. Ewok seems a little butt hurt in that statement because

his stuff is starting to look a little aged. Crews like DTS, Love Letters, MSK, TMD, Wildboys, are

really pushing the boundary's with what can be done and there setting an example while they

do it... Old heads always make the same excuses.

TLDR - Same old shit different day.

Wow some strong words being thrown around here and to single out DTS crew in

particular is just unfair. Ewok seems a little butt hurt in that statement because

his stuff is starting to look a little aged. Crews like DTS, Love Letters, MSK, TMD, Wildboys, are

really pushing the boundary's with what can be done and there setting an example while they

do it... Old heads always make the same excuses.

TLDR - Same old shit different day.

Everytime you open your mouth these days you say something stupid, please do everyone a favor and only speak on things you know about. Nothing either of the EWOKs do looks "dated". Both have always been far ahead of the curve, Im assuming youre talkin about what Style is King posted a few pages back from what was written about traditional letters. If not then my apology. But I notice you tend to continue to talk about things you don't know about and Im not sure who you keep trying to convince, pay attention.

With that said, if you don't like what he does, that's another thing in itself and youre intitled to think whatever you think. But don't confuse your opinion with what's really going on. The boy gets busy. you know it, I know it, and everyone of the crews you mentioned knows it.

7255736934_e0b0b4bda5_b.jpg

7255735322_0ccb83eb98_b.jpg

7255734136_53bf2e87b6_b.jpg

7255731026_bd7f5caf8c_b.jpg

7255733016_36b4c560bf_b.jpg

7255732150_41c5df0edf_b.jpg

7255895444_70dedc66ea_b.jpg

7255896084_f7d469f6c4_b.jpg

7255898038_cbfa7f875d_b.jpg

7255896988_d17594a1fe_b.jpg

'7255737972_a1c937fdda_b.jpg

7255729928_3719b0b1e3_b.jpg

if any of that looks "dated" you must personally be some kind of future writer with stuff no ones seen yet. One thing people like you lose sight about is youre speaking through what you think he is trying to do, and what you think he's not accomplishing. I can assure you Ewok ( from NY anyway) does what he does because it's what he chooses to do, because it suits him perfectly. That alone is a freedom he has that writers who are trying to impress everyone with weekly trends doesn't have. Keep that in mind.

any writer from old school to new school who has a real grasp on what graffiti is knows what's up when looking at a EWOK from NY piece. Anyone who says otherwise is a closet hater or just a toy, either way carry on, I gotta send some emails but figured I'd chime in.

• Like 1

I've been painting for 16 years, and Ewok DF has always impressed me. The star connection on the 6th flick got me hyped. The action of the 8th piece I'm really into. It seems kinda silly to be hating on this fellow. Respect where respect is due, right? Even keels.

Wonder if Weeno ever paid Can two his royalties?

some of those pieces look like such bites

particularly the second last one where the letter E appears to simply be a cantwo A upside down.

not really a burner at all.

I really liek the Ewok with the guy in the i <3 ewok shirt.