.._____Draw 12ozers using MS Paint_____..

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, fuck that. kangaroos are awesome. its gonna fuck shit up, and take back his sunglasses like arnold schwartzenegger in terminator, and then steal one of mr abcs jack and cokes, then walk back to the water and kick the giant jelly fish for being a dick and breaking his board.

Originally posted by rental@Jan 5 2006, 05:04 PM

why? is he gonna have to fight you for a jack and coke? give him a break, he just had a hard day.

it was actually a napoleon dynamite quote. but yeah, he's definately going to have to fight for a bogan and coke. i wouldn't share them with my own mother, let alone my kangaroo friends

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 5 2006, 02:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 5 2006, 02:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jan 5 2006, 05:34 PM

did the liger have talons?

the talons line was from when he was working at the factory farm.

like the liger, i was also bred for my skills in magic

[/b]

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 5 2006, 11:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 5 2006, 11:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 5 2006, 02:38 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jan 5 2006, 05:34 PM

did the liger have talons?

the talons line was from when he was working at the factory farm.

like the liger, i was also bred for my skills in magic

[/b]

how is it i still cant escape this movie, i thought the hype was finally over then last week some guy showed my a pen that talked. then the other day some guy showed me a nap d keychain. then last night at the bar they were showing the fucking movie on the screens. :yuck:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 5 2006, 03:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 5 2006, 03:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 6 2006, 04:38 AM

ABC grew a lotta hair in that 6 hours

that's what i said

[/b]

what can i say? abcs a hairy bitch. his 5 o clock shadow comes at 5 am and by nightfall he looks like a wookie.