MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

so i am pretty sure that if you write screw msk, you should probably come back to nashville and hang out with me because im cool as fuck despite what anyone says.

also, i saw you up in detroit, and its funny how up you still were last time i checked.

detroits buff didnt even fall off, wasnt on to begin with.

ps. you still have stuff running in nashville too, dont let this richard pryor wannabe ass tell you they buffed it all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's so i'm not forever an asshole in the pages of 12oz:

yesterday, i was having a really bad day and felt like starting shit, for some reason.

otherwise, i would never come on here and argue about something i don't know about, don't care about, and doesn't affect me at all.

nothing but respect for msk

this counts as an apology

ps: i know i was wrong, but i just wanted to argue, you know?

:o :o :o

redneck_mentor.jpg

I SNAP! -YOU'RE RIGHT! -I FOUND THIS PHOTO OF REVOK AND SEVER POSTED ON THE PORCH IN OLE' TENNESSEE...I HEAR JIMI HENDRIX IS FROM NASHVILLE TOO (HE ACTUALLY WAS IN THE ARMY THERE) BUT I GUESS FOR YOUR SAKE WE WILL JUST PRETEND THAT HE WAS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR SORRY ASS ARMPIT OF A CITY DESPERATELY NEEDS SOMETHING OTHER THAN COUNTRY MUSIC, THE KKK, AND THE LARGEST CONCENTRATED AMOUNT OF INGNORANT UGLY PEOPLE ON THE PLANET TO CLAIM AS ITS OWN...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

U forgot: #3 most 'Herpes' infected city in the country, (actually I think we jus bumped to #2)

..................watch'out fo'da 'prick pimples' when ya n 'Da'Ville'!.................seriously!!!:eek:hhhaaa

327863082_a40760eb3d_b.jpg

[

never saw the Ruets or the Rime from this wall.awesome.fuckin so much style packed into this wall its leakin out from the seams.as Borat would say "Resspecc"

Ali-G:"Respect"...........Borat:"It'sa Niiiiiiicceee!"....either way.............'pimp shat' from da MSKingz!!!!!!!!

'It'sa Niiiice'......ha!