Show me your vandalsquad skills!

joe tagger

you dont have to navigate at all you download the program from the same page that link goes to, rightclick on either pc or mac and 'save target as' then unzip using winzip....

i dunno how other people do this but i press printscreen then open ms paint and press ctrl+v to get the picture into jpg format

piece a piss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow, let's just say a MOUSE is completely different than a pencil or a real can of paint. Props to Def Leppard for the obvious amount of time he probably put into that. It's 2 a.m., and I don't have the time to adjust my hand to using a mouse to "write graffiti". I'd have never imagined the day. "Writers with mouses", or well, MICE .:nope: :nope:

EDIT

Yall cats do get my props for learning or being able to use a mouse with such precision, but I still find it useless.

Originally posted by Fate2*88

Wow, let's just say a MOUSE is completely different than a pencil or a real can of paint. Props to Def Leppard for the obvious amount of time he probably put into that. It's 2 a.m., and I don't have the time to adjust my hand to using a mouse to "write graffiti". I'd have never imagined the day. "Writers with mouses", or well, MICE .:nope: :nope:

EDIT

Yall cats do get my props for learning or being able to use a mouse with such precision, but I still find it useless.

the best way to not care is not look at it. simple as that. its all in good fun and boredom...

Originally posted by 83.

what he said..its all in fun. why do people need to try and bring you down and discredit what youre doing when youre having fun???????????????? sheesh...people people people...

you can draw with a pen and tablet instead of a mouserooo.

useless. tsk tsk... everything is useless. useless is a useless word. but if everything is useless then i think that means nothing is really useless. or maybe im dead and youre alive. null and void formless and void into the void from the spaces in between

BODDICE RIPPER SWAMPS OF 27! BODDICE RIPPER SWAMPS OF 27! DO YO WANNA RIDE WITH ME TO HEAVEN? DO YOU WANNA RIDE WITH ME TO HEAVEN?

Originally posted by Fate2*88

Haha I hear you man. I just said it's "usless" because I find no productivity in non-tangible "productions". Everything's all good. Yall got my props for the skill it takes to work the mouse like that.

sure its productive. give it a try.. you know what they say..once you go mouse youll never leave the house...

how productive is painting something thats gonna get buffed anyway? its all relative..yeah yadda yadaaaaaaablah im not talking shit man.im bored..haha. i enjoy your stuff and youre not a dumbass like a lot of people on here.. im just picky with the way people say things. im kinda like satan you know..you wanna make sure you word that contract just right or when you ask for something youll end up getting a piano dropped on your head. hahaha more trains! more trains! pixel power.

• 9 months later...

I have never paint a train in my life cause were i live there's not a single kind of train.

So don't be lecturing me of lame fake trains & stuff ok?

Also my mouse works like shit & is the first time i use this stuff... tank you ^_^

iknow.jpg

Archived