Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

wasn't even try to diss homie, i don't even want any beef sike smashed hard as fuck and i was told it was his two letter.for the skateboarding part i don't do man. and i got some little toy ass kid from my hood running around spraying my shit i don't even paint like that anymore i just black book. and demo was hard as fuck. and if you've read previous in this thread i'm from philly and i used to write it up there. didn't know it was a thing down here. don't want any problems i got to much shit to lose and way to much stuff going on to wanna look over my shoulder.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wasn't even try to diss homie, i don't even want any beef sike smashed hard as fuck and i was told it was his two letter.for the skateboarding part i don't do man. and i got some little toy ass kid from my hood running around spraying my shit i don't even paint like that anymore i just black book. and demo was hard as fuck. and if you've read previous in this thread i'm from philly and i used to write it up there. didn't know it was a thing down here. don't want any problems i got to much shit to lose and way to much stuff going on to wanna look over my shoulder.

and btw i don't have face tat's either. and for the record props to EP they've ran this town way harder than anyone ever could, droppin the dopest shit.

and btw i don't have face tat's either. and for the record props to EP they've ran this town way harder than anyone ever could, droppin the dopest shit.

go look for a EP crew tag. or a throw that reps EP. or a burner that reps EP. or a PEICE that has EP in it. the might have a name in florida and other states. but do u even know how many writers form EP actualy LIVE in jax and paint it on a regular basis.....EP is doin big things. when i went to maimi they were doin there thing. when i went to tampa, yea. orlando, yea. jacksonville...not so much. props to Vile for doin his thing but when the last time u saw something new for Vile. do u think he moved.....? the only "real" writer hold jax down thats in a LEGIT crew was WHORE. and his not up here like he could be. granted he could be IF he wanted. but hes not. Get off their dick and go bomb shit. stop sayin ur a no one. that shit is wack. put down ur black book. EP runs shit where they want to. jax is just a deadzone.

and dear Tigre del norte. spanky is not what i write, and dont expect to see it anywhere. i know who ur down with and props to what YOU and YOUR people are doin. not some toys.

i care cuz i was born and raised here. rather the scene here is flourishin or wack as fuck, i love my city. it was a bit dramatic maybe but have u seen SKs shit? damn. and trust me, your not the first person to bring that misunderstanding up. u just happend to be the person on here to say that. haha. my bad.

Archived