Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
New rule for this thread, keep conversation limited. Stop giving out specific locations or posting pictures that indicate where something was painted. I dont give a shit about personal location, like what projects your from and who you hang out with. If you need to know a location find it yourself. This also is a brickslayers thread, try and keep it to wall pictures only, there is other places for sketches and trains to be posted.. If you dont like these rules dont post here. Pms and emails are used for personal info to be shared. This is a public forum..

You should know better.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
First of all that SAC was just scribble on a bus bench not something I wrote just snapped a flick of it.... second of all you dumb fucks think that you get up enough for the cops to come on 12oz and troll your pussy asses? Not likely...... Like a said before there is like 3 people in Jax who get up and one of em is dead (rip).... You're not that good "homie".... And I could give a fuck to know you or anyone else on this thread.... Last but not least where's your work?? Or do you just jock writers cocks? Groupie bitch! Hahaha!!!! If I knew what you wrote I'd go over all Ur shit with my "snow piss" stylz!!!!! Look behind you punk bitch....

easy way to get fucked up homie. We stay out of the streets here cuzz. Too hot because of Jakes like you. get off the tread cop.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

In jacksonville for a few, looks plenty dead. holler at a player if youd like to get into something.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived