Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

First & foremost, bump that mutha'fuckin' Basho wall up there. And 2nd'ly - You're absolutely right!!! You aren't in the right part of town. And speaking of TOY, I pulled these from your "Dan The Butcher" Flickr site. Please, defend them.

That pig is straight treacherous homie. Straight treacherous. I'd rather look at the black paint underneath it than that swine. I dont even KNOW where to begin on you. That handstyle looks like someone trying to piss in the snow. And that "SAC" up there look like Michael J. Fox post-parkinson's trying to rock a throwie on a good day.

Straight gasface.

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

First & foremost, bump that mutha'fuckin' Basho wall up there. And 2nd'ly - You're absolutely right!!! You aren't in the right part of town. And speaking of TOY, I pulled these from your "Dan The Butcher" Flickr site. Please, defend them.

That pig is straight treacherous homie. Straight treacherous. I'd rather look at the black paint underneath it than that swine. I dont even KNOW where to begin on you. That handstyle looks like someone trying to piss in the snow. And that "SAC" up there look like Michael J. Fox post-parkinson's trying to rock a throwie on a good day.

Straight gasface.

THIS. He prolly already made a new sn..

First of all that SAC was just scribble on a bus bench not something I wrote just snapped a flick of it.... second of all you dumb fucks think that you get up enough for the cops to come on 12oz and troll your pussy asses? Not likely...... Like a said before there is like 3 people in Jax who get up and one of em is dead (rip).... You're not that good "homie".... And I could give a fuck to know you or anyone else on this thread.... Last but not least where's your work?? Or do you just jock writers cocks? Groupie bitch! Hahaha!!!! If I knew what you wrote I'd go over all Ur shit with my "snow piss" stylz!!!!! Look behind you punk bitch....

Re: helpful

Thanks for your post. I also believe that laptop computers have become more and more popular lately, and now in many cases are the only form of computer utilised in a household. Simply because at the same time that they are becoming more and more affordable, their processing power keeps growing to the point where they're as robust as Ugg Classic Boots desktop computers through just a few years ago.

I have seen plenty of useful things on your web-site about desktops. However, I've got the thoughts and opinions that laptops are still less than powerful more than enough to be a option if you often do things that require loads of power, for example video editing and enhancing. But for internet surfing, word processing, and a lot other frequent computer functions they are all right, provided you don't mind the screen size. Thank you for sharing your notions.

I have learned some new items Cheap Ugg Classic Boots from your site about desktops. Another thing I've always assumed is that laptop computers have become a specific thing that each household must have for most reasons. They supply you with convenient ways in which to organize homes, pay bills, go shopping, study, tune in to music and in many cases watch tv shows. An innovative way to complete many of these tasks is by using a notebook computer. These computers are portable ones, small, potent and portable.

Thanks for making me to acquire new thoughts about computers. I also possess the belief that certain of the best ways to help keep your notebook computer in prime condition has been a hard plastic material case, or perhaps shell, which fits over the top of your computer. A majority of these protective gear are generally model specific since they are manufactured to fit perfectly above the natural casing. You can buy these directly from owner, or through third party places if they are for your mobile computer, however not every laptop could have a shell on the market. Again, thanks for your guidelines.

Thanks for discussing your ideas listed here. The other element is that whenever a problem takes place with a computer motherboard, people should not have some risk associated with repairing the item themselves because if it is not done right it can lead to permanent damage to the full laptop. Most commonly it is safe just to approach any dealer of that laptop with the repair of its motherboard. They have got technicians who've an Cheap Ugg Classic Boots know-how in dealing with pc motherboard issues and can carry out the right analysis and execute repairs.

bump!

Archived