Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey IBgenius! Welcome to 12oz & even more importantly: Welcome to the Jacksonville Thread. Sit back, learn a thing or 2, network w/a bunch of people who don't know you, be sure to ask if anyone is "Down To Paint" or "where the fresh spots are"

But don't just stop here, make sure to visit the other threads too where you can find a whole TON of MSK styles to bite off of. But wait, there's more!! Once you get a little comfortable w/the people here, go ahead & run your mouth to them inbetween working on your shit hand styles & playing World of Warcraft eventho most of them have been painting since you were watching Power Rangers, or whatever 90's shit you grew up on.

And if you're an art fag w/no can control, there's a ton of "street art" threads where you can go jerk off to Banksy stencils that are "oh so ironic" & "way deeper than graffiti"

Make sure you got ALL the tools & essentials you'll need from places like "bombing science" cuz EVERYONE needs a $9 can of paint to make their REALLY shitty throws look like just "shitty" throws.

And lastly, make sure you change your moniker at least 4 times a year because eventually you'll realize how toy you are & not want to admit that yes, that was you...what was I thinking?! I'm waaaayyy more advanced than that now & a fresh start is just what you need! Why practice in a chill spot or work on your letters in a blackbook when you can just work that shit out in the streets?

Good luck! and enjoy the threads!

my attempt at mild sarcasm shot down like a fat ugly virgin. at least you lol'ed and prolly lmao'ed... If you want to get technical, my uncle Victor used to sign his checks with that "v", I wonder if that counts.... Im gonna call uncle vic and see if he even cares about credit for the "v", if not im getting out of this "v" debate and leaving it between you and jayville33..

btw,

I hope zeus knows sober dates tranny's..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived