Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @that sign above.

Jerk....homie...when I moved here I didn't just roll call a head count on 12oz to see who's down to smash shit, I spent time in local spots building relationships, and most importantly, trust. Most cats on here who've registered before 2010 & don't just change their fucking name & re-register to spew hate, have been at this a long time, so when someone comes at them like that, it makes them hesitant.

You say you're tired of painting w/shitty people...well what do you think your style might be to some of us who've done this for 10-15 yrs? What does some of these dudes in here have to gain by knowing you? I'm not disrespecting you by any means, I've just seen this played out a million times.

[drisl one i feel you dude, i see where you're coming from i'm just trying to find some people who are down and maybe can learn a thing or two from. everyone in jax is pretty secretive about shit and i don't really know to many people. but i see and feel where you're coming from. and for the people who have been doing it for many years know's no one starts out good and for the people i've wrote with have been at it for 5 years or so just show no progression and i'm tryin to get better.

just keep painting. if someone is impressed by you:

1. you will eventually run into them.

2. they will find you.

other wise just do your thing man.

If you try to meet with people on the internet, people just assume/call you cop.

too many people have gotten busted over internet bullshit

Archived