Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So....if someone is relatively new to the game in jacksonville, what's the best way to avoid all the drama? I don't go over anyone's shit, i don't spot jock, and I'm not affiliated with any crew or anything. What are some rules you older guys go by and respect? I'm not trying to get up too much til I got better can control because I don't want a bunch of bullshit floating around. I've just heard shit about not going to certain yards because so and so says it's theirs, no tagging on full moons, and the thing about always carrying 50 cents. Okay, so I made up two of those - but all I wanna do is fucking paint yo.

And yeah, that Whore piece with the mulitcolors is so goddamn fresh, i can't wait til I'm 3/4 that good.

Appreciate it.

So....if someone is relatively new to the game in jacksonville, what's the best way to avoid all the drama? I don't go over anyone's shit, i don't spot jock, and I'm not affiliated with any crew or anything. What are some rules you older guys go by and respect? I'm not trying to get up too much til I got better can control because I don't want a bunch of bullshit floating around. I've just heard shit about not going to certain yards because so and so says it's theirs, no tagging on full moons, and the thing about always carrying 50 cents. Okay, so I made up two of those - but all I wanna do is fucking paint yo.

And yeah, that Whore piece with the mulitcolors is so goddamn fresh, i can't wait til I'm 3/4 that good.

Appreciate it.

dude just do yourself a favor and just don't try and be a graffiti writer no offense or disrespect just do your own thing

Archived