Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That says SLUE/CEAZE..im guessing that was around 1995-96 ish.

Definitely not running anymore.

Gues is an old man that likes long walks on the beach.

Shouts to Heven,craziest white dude in Jax.

p.s. , Jax isn't dead...its just taking a nap....

I'm a few months late, but that rooftop was around 2000-2001 or so. I *might* have a flick of it. Ceaze's was dissed later on.

EDIT: Just went through my photos and I have a flick of the same rooftop, but with Hense and a dissed Ceaze.

I just don't understand why people are so fucking concerned about what other people are doing.

The scene doesn't suck here. There's a handful of people doing great things. Granted, it has it's share of art gallery fag types & those who have ZERO style & just piss on things, but hopefully they all die of aids.

i write ozone sometimes aphex. but there alot of demo , one , drone and sk , and someone else i forget..but yeah i stay at the beachs but ill let ya know when i get some paint n hit dem streeetzzz

sk is sike and that nigga got busted so he don't even write anymore, demo either quit writing or when into hiding for some reason cause i haven't seen shit from him in a while. and i see some one stuff sometimes i've seen a few toy ass 831 marker bombs on shit out in mayport. but that's really about it and they buffed that dope ass vile8 throw a while back out there. that was like the best thing at the beach

sk is sike and that nigga got busted so he don't even write anymore, demo either quit writing or when into hiding for some reason cause i haven't seen shit from him in a while. and i see some one stuff sometimes i've seen a few toy ass 831 marker bombs on shit out in mayport. but that's really about it and they buffed that dope ass vile8 throw a while back out there. that was like the best thing at the beach

REALLY?!?!?! u think SK and SIKE are the same person??! are u a fuckin idiot????? its obvious as fuck there not. that SK bulshit TAGS are not ANYTHING like SIKE. get a clue man. Keep shit you dont know about out ur mouth. DEMOs got his reasons. AND by the way, that wanna be punk kid who writes jerk aint shit. IF thats u, u better watch the fuck out kid. Skateboard tats on ur face dont make u a king. Sike ran this city harder than anyone untill he got snitched on. He was doin REAL burners and REAL pieces not this throw woah shit u see now. u seen a billboard on here or a REAL rooftop on here like sike was gettin. So watch ur fuckin mouth.

Archived