[All pics no Diss!]

ANkstER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Behemoth

how do these guys have 4 crews? start slow....and jump off a cliff while your at it.

they couldnt agree on the name so all 4 of them started there own and put each other down.

ok heres some advice (not a dis) get better then post. find someone with some skills and watch how they paint. now im not saying bite there style but see how they paint you know like tec stuff. you guy need to learn how to ummm ahhh lets make a list and yall can take it step by step:

1) come up with a good tag. i meen i cant even remember one of your tags to think of an ex. oh wait beas. to me that seems like yall saw reas in a graff mag and....blah blah next

2) work on a hand style. first on paper then maby go work on it where no one can see.

3) now if you got some controle of a cap and can (you know what caps are right?) go back to the paper and work on a throw. id explain a throw but i dont wana type much more ask some one else.

4) back to the wall that no one can see so you wont be picked on cuz its obvious you guys get hurt real easly. work on hollows on a blank wall then work on fills over the hollows. when doing fills i feel its ezer to use your fill color to do a outline then fill it in with the same color and then go over it with your outline color. get it?

if you can do all of this you are ready to try to catch some fame, but im sorry to say you will still most likely be a toy. dont feel bad give it about a yr or so things will come together for you.

and remember dont go over someone elses work unless you can beat it. its ok to go over any one if they are tring to dis you strait up. no matter how toy you are. but most of all learn about your local history. so you dont go over retired or dead writers cuz they cant fight back and thats not cool.

good luck.

ps close this wack thread

Originally posted by dustwardprez

they couldnt agree on the name so all 4 of them started there own and put each other down.

ok heres some advice (not a dis) get better then post. find someone with some skills and watch how they paint. now im not saying bite there style but see how they paint you know like tec stuff. you guy need to learn how to ummm ahhh lets make a list and yall can take it step by step:

1) come up with a good tag. i meen i cant even remember one of your tags to think of an ex. oh wait beas. to me that seems like yall saw reas in a graff mag and....blah blah next

2) work on a hand style. first on paper then maby go work on it where no one can see.

3) now if you got some controle of a cap and can (you know what caps are right?) go back to the paper and work on a throw. id explain a throw but i dont wana type much more ask some one else.

4) back to the wall that no one can see so you wont be picked on cuz its obvious you guys get hurt real easly. work on hollows on a blank wall then work on fills over the hollows. when doing fills i feel its ezer to use your fill color to do a outline then fill it in with the same color and then go over it with your outline color. get it?

if you can do all of this you are ready to try to catch some fame, but im sorry to say you will still most likely be a toy. dont feel bad give it about a yr or so things will come together for you.

and remember dont go over someone elses work unless you can beat it. its ok to go over any one if they are tring to dis you strait up. no matter how toy you are. but most of all learn about your local history. so you dont go over retired or dead writers cuz they cant fight back and thats not cool.

good luck.

ps close this wack thread

one more thing doa crew is done to death try some thing new like ema eat my ass or pwp paint with poop

Guest Dojathehut

Fuckin wankers.

Your all a bunch of egotistical suckas to put down new comers. That is why the scenes are so fucked up these days cause no one gives support to the up and comers. There to busy talkin about how there tight they are,watching each others heads turn into balloons. You all were wack one day and you KNOW IT. So fuckin grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up. Practice kids and youll get better fuck some hatin ass lil GIRLS. Practice outlining tags and make it bigger just start out simple do str8 letters and get the can control. Then progress. Too mant cats these days hop into piecing that still have SHITTY hand styles. Perfect it...Stay up..DESTROY>>THINK OF THESE CHUMPS AS MOTIVATION TO GET BETTER AND CRUSH EM>>>>

www.witnesschaos.com

RIP SPEKT ONE EATS WC

Re: Fuckin wankers.

Originally posted by Dojathehut

Your all a bunch of egotistical suckas to put down new comers. That is why the scenes are so fucked up these days cause no one gives support to the up and comers. There to busy talkin about how there tight they are,watching each others heads turn into balloons. You all were wack one day and you KNOW IT. So fuckin grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up. Practice kids and youll get better fuck some hatin ass lil GIRLS. Practice outlining tags and make it bigger just start out simple do str8 letters and get the can control. Then progress. Too mant cats these days hop into piecing that still have SHITTY hand styles. Perfect it...Stay up..DESTROY>>THINK OF THESE CHUMPS AS MOTIVATION TO GET BETTER AND CRUSH EM>>>>

www.witnesschaos.com

RIP SPEKT ONE EATS WC

thats true dude.. im still a toy.. and tryin to get better.. one day ill be big in the scene.. h a h a.. jus maybe

yo im looking at these flix and guys yall dont get what we are say'n. this is no dis. you need to go back to basics. hand styles and strait letters. those pieces are a bunch of jumbled up blobs that have no letter structure 3d is all over the place and the hand styles are very messy. the colors are ok thow. im not great but i was better than you when i started be cause i didnt even atempt a piece for atleast the first yr. all bombs and hands. think about what i say. try to hook up with a more experianced write from your hood. unless your from the woods witch i think you most likely are. post some flix of writers from your town for me.

no trouble

Dojathehut...

your words are true.

someone...

I started this thread to show progresion through time. this stuff is now, but think about how our work will look in the future. Iv been graffing for 2 years and i didnt start peicing after my my first year, all Iv been doing was bombing.you know people have diffrent style and these are sum oe mine. I also have a block letter style.

look man if everybody on here was dick riding saying how dope your piece was you would lose all drive to progress you'd sit there posting pics that look like you gave your self a paint enma and shit on the wall forever

and i too appreciate the concept of a thread that shows your different levels of skills but mabe you could just make a photo album and keep it in there?

beacuse lets face it 10 years when you can piece like the kings

this fucking thread won't still be here and when we hear about you coming to our city we'll laugh beacuse all we rember is the stuff you posted above... i know im kinda rambeling but do ya get my point?

oh one more thing that one-liner is hot as fuck i'm seriously feeling that shit

P.s if i was walking down your block and saw that 1-liner i'd be all " that kid is good i'mma check for him more often" but if i saw that piece i'd take a flick just to show my friends and laugh)

we'll i'mma shut the fuck up now and go paint

dang yo everyone on this thread is FULL of disses... why can't all ya disseers start backing them up instead of dissing... don't all you guys want graffiti to grow??? i always hear writers getting mad at toys but i bet the first time you picked up a can YOU SUCK ASS!!! :lol:

i drew something like that once...i was 4 and a half and it got hung up on the fridge by magnets....dont post shit untill you know what your doing....sorry to be a dick cause im not....if your trying to go for the corny thing like some writers do..then your heading in the right track....not much skill involved in that though...

Archived