[All pics no Diss!]

ANkstER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by wiredUPteeth

dang yo everyone on this thread is FULL of disses... why can't all ya disseers start backing them up instead of dissing... don't all you guys want graffiti to grow??? i always hear writers getting mad at toys but i bet the first time you picked up a can YOU SUCK ASS!!! :lol:

if you laugh at us for sucking when we started we got a right to laugh at you for sucking ass now.

all you guys posting flicks need to learn to take some criticism, learn that not everyone will like your stuff. and to call them haters is dismissive, maybe they have a point, rather than get defensive, just work on improving.

and seakr, are you a cop, or just dumb as rocks?

Originally posted by anonymity1

dude, post that shit in the hawaii thread....you've only been writing for 2 years and you want your own thread.

You can see everyone telling you the same thing...which means something:you're fucking up kid

what youve been painting 2 yrs. yo i dont think so show me a flick from last yr i want to see how bad you where when you started. i thought you were like 6months or so.

Originally posted by anonymity1

dude, post that shit in the hawaii thread....you've only been writing for 2 years and you want your own thread.

You can see everyone telling you the same thing...which means something:you're fucking up kid

dude (boat, not you anonymity1) why is everyone talking shit about you??? AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO OVER MY OLD THROW UP? i said you can only go over my TKU one... dick head... and no respect... i know there was so much space all over that wall... even though there was all tagging all over it, it was still there... :hatred: no beef but... keep the peace... DOA

maby one day u cAn be good...

Maby being the key word here...

Archived